Chapter 72

Xiao Wangmian supported his leg with one hand, and asked him to change to a more comfortable position. Immediately, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and the gloomy temperament around him dissipated, and he was even a little satiated. Fiddle with his lips.

    Gu Xuqiu gasped, and the heart rate of a person who turned and drifted to avoid the rushing person, and Yan Xu, soared to 180 at the same time.

    Xiao Wangmian still hugged Cisheng quietly, stretched out his hand to pinch his little face, and smiled.

    "Little White Flower" Cisheng gritted his teeth, grabbed Xiao Wangmian's neck, and moved his soft and pink lips up. His eyes were filled with water, which seemed to overflow in the next second. , as beautiful and delicate as pearls.

    The faint but sweet voice seemed to be urging Xiao Wangmian to think of a way to stop the sniper who was staring at them.

    Seeing that he was still not moving, Ci Sheng bit his lip worriedly and turned his head to look at Gu Xuqiu and Yan Xu who were sweating profusely, feeling ashamed in his heart.

    When the disaster is imminent, you will still love me and me, and you will be scolded by the audience a hundred times if you appear in a TV series-who made Xiao Wangmian so disobedient in this world, he insists on pestering himself for a moment and refuses to let go.

    Finally, when the car was about to reach the door and was locked on by snipers——

    Gu Xuqiu finally couldn't hold back an outburst of national curses, and even Yan Xu's face turned pale, he couldn't help closing his eyes, and said in horror: "Be careful!!"

    The flying dust and the "bang" sound attracted everyone's attention almost instantly, but they couldn't avoid it, so they could only try their best to rush forward.

    Cisheng's head was covered by Xiao Wangmian, and he pinned it on his chest; he could almost smell the faint woody fragrance from his body and some reassuring scents.

    Yan Xu also followed up, but it was just a simple "ahhhh".

    As soon as his words fell, the car rushed out.

    The expected pain and death did not come, but the inertia of the car's rapid driving and turning made the two people in front almost hit their heads.

    ...Wait, they seem to be okay?

    Cisheng was still held in Xiao Wangmian's arms, and his head was gently protected by him, he didn't even hit his head due to inertia, but just rubbed against his arms a little more.

    Ci Sheng breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, Xiao Wangmian is not that crazy.

    Regarding Cisheng's safety, he naturally took all of it to heart, at most he would play tricks on Gu Xuqiu and Yan Xu who were so nervous.

    "I can't hold back anymore..." Gu Xuqiu murmured, unable to even utter a poisonous tongue, and after a long while, he eased off the gas pedal he was stepping on, "It feels like a trip to hell." "

    —— Not sure, look again." Yan Xu wiped the sweat from his forehead, trembling a little, he picked up Gu Xuqiu's stalk unsteadily, "It scared me to death..."

    Cisheng couldn't help but rolled his eyes and laughed, he couldn't help it A little bit of white teeth were exposed, and even the water red at the end of the eyes was even more gorgeous because of a little water stain.