1

READ THIS 1ST ~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

MAY OR WILL HAVE

SEX

KINKS

RAPE

DEATH

MURDER

BLOOD

ABUSE

KIDNAPING

ABORTION

VIOLENCE 

DONT LIKE WHATS LISTENED DONT PROCEED

______________________________________________________________________________

I've know the teller family and the guys all my life. I grew up a few houses down from Jax, he and I as well as Tommy and Opie was like the little rascals minus the whole no girls allowed ordeal.

we would cause ruckus's, we'd get in trouble, and we'd break rules.  my family and Jax's as well as Opie's knew we'd be trouble growing up. 

Jax and I was young kids in love and we told our family we was dating. our families was perfectly fine with that.

I was there for Jax when Tommy sadly passed. it tore me up loosing one of my best friends.

As we grew up Jax stayed together and our love became more real the more mature and grown we had become.

I hung around JT's clubhouse where I met some of the guys that was part of the clubhouse.

Me, Jax, and Opie became the unisex three musketeers. we did like we had growing up and that was cause trouble and start ruckus.

In Highschool I beat the fuck out of this skinny heffier named Tara who thought Jax was gonna dump me for he stupid ass.

When Jax and Opie dropped out to be prospects for the sons I continued my schooling and did some college so I could be able to help Jax and provide for myself.

the day I graduated was the day Jax and I married. we skipped the whole engament altogehter.

some time down the road I had given birth to our son Abel who was born with the Teller flaw. I was scared thinking he'd have Tommy's fate. and so was Jax. we both talked to each other and made a promise to not abandon our baby boy despite not knowing his fate.

watching Abel grow was one heck of a journey.

my life changed when I lost both parents. It was a freak accident as the cops label it. but I felt it was something to do with the club or my father's hush hush buissness.

I continued living my life they way I knew how. 

I've dealt with so much with Jax being part of his dad's club and I've been in jail countless times. which resutled in me loosing my jobs.  So Gemma hired me to help out in the garage.

I've gotten into so many fights with Jax cause he's cheated on me and he's came close to fucking Tara.

Now here we are Jax is Prez. JT passed away sadly in a head on with a rig. 

I had given birth to mine and Jax's second son Tommy who we honored JT and Tommy both by naming him Tommy John Teller.

Things for the club wasnt going how Jax wanted it to and it was getting to him and I knew he's beyond stressed with the whole ordeal. and I'm gonna

 to what I need to in order to take some of the load off.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: From my SAMCRO IMAGINE BOOK 1

UNKNONW NUMBER OF CHAPTERS

CHAPTER LENGTHS VARY.