3

I rode to the clubhouse with Jax where Opie and Chibs was waiting for us.

looking at the building that once held so many memories breaks my heart seeing it burnt down cause of fuckers that cant nor want except that Jax is wanting to get out of guns.

We all three walked over after I slipped a jacket it on not wanting to get cut or caught on something.

walking through what once was the door and seeing all the rumble of the walls and everything was so upsetting.

I walked off heading to see if I could find anything salvageable while the guys walked through.

After picking up some of the things I walked over and started crying seeing JT's bike messed up.

I heard walking but thought nothing of it till a hand softly touched my back.

I looked back at Jax as he looked at me before wiping the tears.

"we will get them back for this" he says

"I know you will." I replied 

He walked closer and pulled JT's big out from the pile of wood.

"I got it" Opie says as he comes over and wheels it out to his truck.

"thanks man" Jax says before h and I continue to walk while Chibs is following closely.

"Jax. look" I say pointing to the table.

"it survived" he says

"some" I replied

I wrapped my arm around Jax and he pulled me into a hug as Chibs took what was in my hands.

Jax burried his face in my neck as I held him close.

"you boys will find somewhere to hold church and you all will pull through. I know it and you all do as well deep down. " I say

"yeah lass we will" Chibs agreed

Jax pulled his face back and looked at me.

I reached up and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I dont know how" he says

" you have JT's ambition of doing things. and Gemma's stubbornness when it comes to somethin you wanna do and it seems like something or someone is in your way." I tell him

He smiled a but before he nodded his head.

"you're right" he says before he drops his arms from me and I do the same watchin him and Chibs as well as Opie who just walked back in grabbing up things like I was doing after walking into this rumble.