There She Goes.

[Tape starts]

Rhiannon: After that day I just spent my time with Joni. But I mean, I did kind of up and leave without keeping up with Camila or the others, so I paid them a little visit with Joni— at the worst time possible mind you.

Joni: Never in my life had I ever thought I would see a rock band break up right before my eyes— especially by their lead singer at that. I mean Billy was a rock n' roll star, I didn't know him or any of them for that matter, but I would listen to their music sometimes and I knew that it wasn't just Billy who was the star.
They were all born for the stage— it's just, sometimes people don't know how lucky they are to have that kind of miracle.

Interviewer: What did you first think of Joni?

Eddie: You wanna know what I thought? I thought, "Who the fuck is this guy and why is his arm around my girl?" That's what I thought.

Graham: I mean we were all having a bad day that day. Billy had sat the others down and broke it to them that he didn't want to be in the band anymore— Eddie was livid, the others were silent, but angry and I was just as mad. Didn't really help that Rhiannon had walked in with a stranger by her side. [smiles] You should've seen the look on Eddie's face man.

Karen: I mean bands fall apart— that's rock n' roll you know. I just... thought this one was different.

༒ "... You got the songs, you have the fan base! I mean, I'm sure if you just—"

Billy! If you're going, go." The sound of Eddie's voice echoed through the small house, leaving Rhiannon to falter in her steps at what his words.

"What's up?" Joni whispered to her, just as confused as she was. Then, as if timing
couldn't be anymore perfect, Billy walked into the kitchen, seeing Rhiannon and a stranger standing there as if they were new to the home.
(well, one of them was.)

Rhiannon stared at him with a look that didn't hold anger, that's what he knew at most. Maybe it was disappointment? Or relief? Who knew really.

"Hey." Was all he said before walking out to him and Camilas room. That was the next stop, but in the mean time the pair entered the living room right when Warren had asked, "Now what do we do?"

"What happened?" Rhiannon asked. Karen was the first to look over, seeing Joni, her eyes widened.

Karen: He was handsome! I think I stared for so long he started making stupid faces at me. [smiles] That guy was a trip.

Eddie dodged her question, instead asking, "Who the fuck is this?"

Before Rhiannon could introduce her friend, Joni had beaten her to it. "I'm Joni. Anna's friend from New York."

"You never told us you were from New York?"Karen said.

Rhiannon shrugged her shoulders, "The topic never came up." Instead of watching everyone stare at Joni like he was a creature, Graham decided to greet himself.

"I'm Graham. Nice to meet you man," Graham reached his hand out for Joni to shake, Joni taking it gladly. Warren had been watching everything unfold with a wide smile, temporarily forgetting the previous events.