Susie

Author's note.

Bold italics like this are Y/N's thoughts

Normal italics like this  is the disembodied voice in your head.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kris, Y/N and Ralsei went to investigate the muttering and complaining from the other room. Ralsei seemed concerned about the angry speech coming from it.

"Hey there's nothing to worry about it's probably just Susie" You say trying to reassure him 

"Thanks Y/N I'm just nervous around you guys haha. . ." He says

After turning the corner you see a familiar purple dinosaur. And no it's not Barney. . . As much as you wanted it to be.

"Oh great it's you guys" Susie muttered. She stopped fruitlessly banging on the door to glare at the other Lightners.

"Oh we were ever so worried about you Susie!" Ralsei exclaimed trying to go in for a hug. Unceremoniously Susie simply pushed the fluffy prince away. You don't even know how you could reject a hug from him.

"Hey how did you get pass those spikes back there?" You ask inquisitively

"Walked through em" 

"That sounds painful. . . to say the least" You say flinching at the thought. Walking through 3 rows of spikes was nothing to laugh at. 

"For you yeah, but this door. . .sucks, I guess you and the door both have that in common" Susie wittily replies.

Even she can be right some times.

To give her credit it did indeed 'suck' as there seemed to be no way to break it down or to get through it without finishing the puzzle.

 You would rather not want her to join the party for the rest of the adventure. Her merciless take on battles would be quiet counterproductive to the heroes goal of peace. Not to mention she's a big jerk. . . you should of lead with that to be honest.

Ralsei tried to put some common sense into Susie's brain.  "Well Susie to open the door we have to complete the puzzle in the other room" 

"Cool I'll wait for you guys to finish it" Susie said with that same hint of boredom in her voice.

"Yeah but we still need you to help us because in order to get out of her-" Your explanation of why you needed to team up was rudely interrupted by Susie yet again.

"If I join will you shut the f**k up?"

"Yeah" You lie. 

"Fine, then I'll join your squad or whatever" She says, giving in to your request.

"Yay! Cue the fanfare!" Ralsei smiles, rejoicing over the new party member.

Susie joined the team!

She shot a quick glance at you and wandered off.

Susie follows at at a distance so no one can tell she is associated!

After finishing the puzzle you heard that the door opened. You wonder how, there weren't any wires anywhere, it was probably magic, very specific magic. Though the path to the exit was blocked by a red circular checker piece slowly bobbing up and down with their black legs. It appeared to have a face that resembled a dog. 

"(Kris, Y/N we should teach Susie how to act. I think she would really enjoy that!)" Ralsei hoped.

"(Are you sure Ralsei?)" you whisper trying to reason with the fluffy goat prince.

"(I'm sure Y/N! I believe she is still a great hero deep down!)" Not wanting to hurt Ralsei's feelings you hesitantly agree with his plans.

"(Thanks Y/N)" He smiles, your heart flutters again. 

The hell is up with me?

I'm asking the same thing

Shut the  f**k up 'disembodied voice'"

ROUND ONE

C. Round attacks viciously!

Kris recalls Ralsei wanting Susie to act.  

"Why the hell would I want to flatter it?" Susie growled

"S-so we don't hurt it?" Ralsei said failing to reason with the purple abomination. 

"Fine" Susie says

C. Round looks at her expectantly. What ever expectantly looks like on checker piece.

"Hey buddy, I really like. . . THIS AXE IN YOUR FACE" She brings down her axe onto the C. Round. As it flies away she mutters "Where did you get it? Hehe"

0 EXP 0 $D

"What the actual heck Susie?" You try to refrain from swearing around the innocent goat boy. "It did nothing to harm us!"

"Well shrimp, it got in my way so it gets crushed to dust" Susie replied saying the last part of the sentence darkly. You wonder why she calls you shrimp all the time, you have military equipment that weighs a ton and a combat knife that is pretty hard to wield, not to mention the gun holster and the trauma kit on your sides.

Force of habit I suppose.

Kris inspects a nearby sign while You and Ralsei were arguing with Susie. 

"Um Susie, just incase you missed it before, we are heroes, we can change and shape the future for the better! So from now on try can you try to stop fighting, please?" Ralsei pleads trying to convince Susie that violence is not always the way to go.

She just stayed silent, as if the lecture just wooshed over her head.

"Hey what about you take it a bit easy on them. Ralsei can pacify tired enemies you know" you say with a hint of frustration in your voice.

"Yeah you nerds talking about all this is doing that already" 

Kris walks over after inspecting the sign and urges the team to follow them.

"(Y/N)?" Ralsei whispers calling you to his location at the back of the line.

"(Yeah Ralsei)?" You reply

"(I think we should warn our opponents of Susie, so they don't get hurt)" Ralsei pleads. You just couldn't disagree with those pretty pink eyes.

"(Sure anything for a cute prince like you!)" You chuckle. 

Ralsei's face turns a little more red after you said that. You realise that his face could easily turn to a bright shade of red and pink, even with just the slightest compliment.

Perhaps it's because of the isolation 

No sh** Sherlock.

"(T-thanks Y-Y/n)" He stutters. Unable to get the blush off his fluffy face.

"Oh my ANGEL, you two get a room!" Susie says after hearing the whole spiel. Ralsei becomes even more of a blushing mess while you just get frustrated with Susie. 

Oh piss off.

Though in the distance you spot a ragged little shop in the distance. And by ragged I mean like it's actually made by bits and pieces of rags.