Our beginning

Found the cover on Pinterest. If you liked this story pls let me know and I'll try my best to make more like this. As you can see from my other stories mori is my favorite host but I don't oppose to writing fics about other Host. If you have any recommendations of any other host with any sort of plot, I'd love to hear it. Without further announcements lets get to the story😜.

(*'∇`*)🌸

A single snowflake falls and lands upon a elementary schools playground. Just around that playground were two junior high 2nd years.

One with long dark black wavy hair and golden eyes like a cat, Her clothes were clean as she was wearing a mid-length black puffer coat with a cream colored sweater over her school uniform.

In front of the pretty girl was a boy with short black hair and black eyes to match. They had been going to the same school for years and for all those years the ravenette had been falling more and more for the tall handsome boy in front of her. So she had called him there to do one special thing.

Confess...

    "Mori.. I-" The girl started her sentence but choked mid way wondering if this was a good idea. Seeing the discomfort on the girls face the male decided to speak up a bit.

    "Aoki.." Hearing mori's monotone voice her face shot up to his. Looking into his eyes she found some sort of hope and courage to continue.

    "I- "

    "I like you" The girl finally spurted out in the midst of her confidence. After finally confessing to Mori her face had reddened to the point she looked like an apple. Feeling the cold breeze against her red skin as she waited for his response Aoki took what was left of the courage she had and looked mori straight in his eyes.

was he gonna say anything?

    "Hn"

    Was that it? Was that all he could say? She had mustered up some confidence to even speak to this boy and all he could say was hn? What the hell..

   Mori had looked at Aoki's face and could see she was embarrassed more than ever. Seeing this he had reached his hand up and rested it on top of her head leaving it there reassuringly.

As he did so, Aoki's face turned the same shade of red as before. The feeling was nice and enlightening but the lovely feeling had slowly crept away from her as mori walked past her to go on his route home.

    "WAIT" Aoki called out before he could walk away from her completely. She looked at him with hopeful eyes and opened her mouth to speak.

    "I WONT GIVE UP" The girl begun.
    "I'LL TRY EVEN HARDER FOR YOU MORI" The black haired girl declared.
    "JUST WAIT"
    ...

    "and how are you gonna do that?" The tall boy spoke intrigued by the girls declaration of love.

    Feeling embarrassed by the boy's poking of fun towards her and suprised he had finally spoke words. She used the last piece of courage she had left and yelled
"By-"

    "GIVING ALL MY LOVE"

   And there it was. The final blow. The four words that put everything in motion. The words that started an endless annoyance for Takashi Morinozuka and sparked hope in Aoki Momorin's endless endeavors to win over the kendo specialist. This was the beginning for the odd pair with hope for an extraordinary ending.

(*'∇`*)🌸

4 YEARS LATER

    Running down the large pink halls the ravenette known as Aoki has only one thing on her mind as she rushed frantically down the hall. Aoki was now a 3rd year in High school attending the number 1 school in Japan. Ouran private academy.