Prologo

It was a beautiful hot day in Tennessee.

Several young people were seen walking, chatting or simply resting on the beautiful lawn of what appears to be a normal square.

In the midst of all this tranquility, a boy was seen sitting on the grass with a depressed look, next to him on the grass was a box with several of his belongings.

This boy was called James Langdon and he had just lost his job.

"What am I going to do now..."

He muttered with his eyes lowered as he got up and grabbed the box with his belongings.

Unlike many boys his age, James was an orphan, he was adopted by his uncle at the age of 5.He is currently 23. He doesn't have a girlfriend, he hardly has any friends and his job was really the only thing he had, until he was recently fired from the company where he works due to financial problems.

"How am I going to explain this to the guy?"

James exclaimed worried and he has his reasons to be nervous when he told his uncle about his dismissal, despite having been adopted by him he didn't exactly love him, he practically despised him, he was an alcoholic and had threatened several times to throw James out of his house since I couldn't get money to pay for more alcohol.

"*Sigh*"

Sighing dejectedly, he decided to go back and tell his uncle George what had happened... what he did not take into account is that while he was about to cross... an ambulance would run over him, ending his life... ...

----------------------¿???????????-------------------------

A young man could be seen getting up from what appeared to be his bed with a gasp, clutching his chest nervously....

Seeing that he did not have any visible pain or injury, he tried to reorganize his thoughts.

"What am I doing in my bed, first I got fired and then... I got hit by an ambulance, because I'm not dead or with a broken bone?"

The young man was James, at first he decided to think that what had happened was a dream, he couldn't be intact after being stepped on by an ambulance, so he must have been dreaming.

Or so she thought until she saw her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

"What the hell..."

 In front of the mirror was a young man of about 1.85, quite handsome, somewhat skinny with light brown hair partly parted to the side, which does not make sense since he was about 1.70, had coal-dark hair and was not precisely handsome.

James fell to the ground clutching his head when suddenly a wave of memories flooded his head, but there was a problem...those memories weren't his, the person in those memories had the same name as him, but there were several different things.

To begin with, although the young man had the same name as him, they were not physically similar, beginning to investigate the memories of this new body, he discovered several things of interest, such as that this James had also lost his parents, with the difference that they died when The young man was 18 and not when he was 5. Among other things, he inherited an apartment in New York and a bit of money, not a fortune, but it was enough to support himself for a while while he finished his studies.

He got a bigger surprise when he learned that unlike his previous life he was not in 2023, he was in 1991 and according to his documents he was 20 years old.

He stood up slowly while a smile appeared on his face, he had a new opportunity and he was going to enjoy it...

-----------------------------------------------------------1991---------------------------------------------------------------It had been a day since James "Reincarnated" in this new world decided that it was time to go out and enjoy this opportunity for a bit, he went for a walk for a while, while walking through the busy streets of the city he found a local cinema that was showing one of his favorite movies in his previous life The Addams Family (1991)

Standing outside the cinema, he hurried in his pocket and checked that he has enough money to see the movie, he paid and entered the room.

everything seemed to be normal in the function.I was watching a scene from the movie, to be more specific when "Lurch", Addams' butler, takes several clothes out of the closet

"uncle nicnac winter clothes"

Morticia Addams would say as Lurch pulled out a wrapped bundle that anyone would think was a corpse and dropped it on the ground.

"Uncle nicnac's summer clothes"

I would read morticia again and Lurch throws another bundle on the ground.

"Uncle nicnac"

And Lurch would drop a new bundle on the floor.

Normally James would be laughing out loud, if it wasn't for the excruciating headache he was having, he decided to leave the room clutching his head.

Before finishing getting out of the room he felt light falling to the ground with a dry noise.

In her mind, what looked like a black and white video started playing, saying "Do you like movies? Would you like to be the protagonist of a movie? That's what I'm here for. I introduce myself, I'm the system and I'm here to serve you".

I would be smiling with excitement....... if he wasn't still lying on the ground.