Chapter 1

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

"Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil." 

Y/n spoke wistfully, her e/c eyes sparkling with familiarity, Charlie snuggling into the sheets of her bed. The two sisters sitting close, closer than they would be later in life.

"Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith."

Charlie felt her eyes light up with an unmistakable feeling of admirance for their father, her puffy blonde hair was frizzled, and messy, her eyes drooping already, begging to sleep. 

"Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her, and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted."

The words left a slightly bitter taste in Y/n's mouth, her hand on the page wavering before turning the illustrated book, Charlie's gaze softened. She knew it slightly pained her older sister to read it most nights, but she still did, for a sake of Charlie having at least a normal childhood.

"But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered."

Charlie gasped quietly, even if she had heard the story, it still shocked her at how cruel people could be.

 "As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs."

Y/n smiled softly as Charlie laid back even more than before, her eyes closing then opening slowly, trying to stay awake. Her small hands gripping her blanket lightly. 

"And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, and extermination to ensure Hell and its could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughters,"

Y/n closed the book, running a hand thorough Charlies hair, the young princess stirring ever so slightly. 

"The princesses of hell."

"Goodnight my little hellfire" Y/n smiled gently, standing up to retire to her own room, dread overcoming the eldest child for tomorrow was another day in literal hell. 

10 years later.

"Charlie can you just calm down-" Vaggie says in attempt to talk to her Girlfriend, but to no avail the blonde female was still bounding around with excitement continuously looking out the window then opening the door to look outside again every few minutes, a very annoyed looking Angel Dust walks through the door his hair was messy and strewn in different places as if he had gel in his hair, his attire was basic only wearing a simple T-shirt coloured in a light bubblegum pink, Angel was also wearing white shorts that were worn loosely on him, Vaggie wasn't surprised that the tall demon wasn't dressed properly obviously forgetting who was visiting today, "can you go change-" Vaggie starts as Angel turns to stare at her before a door slammed open that happened to be next to Angel and it also happened to have the door positioned to open right in Angles face so when Vaggie heard a very angry spider demon swear at the top of his lungs and saw a very smug looking Alastor holding the handle to the door that had just smacked the male demon in the face "why good morning!" the radio demon says grinning fully aware of what he had done, "morning Al!" Charlie says, once again looking out the window before walking to the door to open it, checking outside with a hopeful expression, "why, what are you looking for dear? or should I say who!" Alastor says enthusiastically walking over to the blonde with a wide smile, "well I'm waiting for my sister-" she starts excitedly before a loud knock came from the door, before Alastor could even blink Charlie was at the door opening it with a joyous expression, "Y/N!" she squeals with excitement, jumping forward to hug who was supposedly her sister, "it's great to see you to little sis" he heard her chuckle out, the two sisters walked inside, as everyone gathered round and to meet Charlie's sister a perfectly formal looking Angel Dust walks in casually as if he wasn't in shorts and a shirt just before while lying on the floor half conscious, "guys this is my sister..." Charlie says nudging the very tall female in front of her to introduce herself, she bowed respectfully, now, they noticed what she was wearing, a simple white button up, black slacks with shining black leather shoes, a f/c coat while multiple bracelets decorated her wrists, some could be seen worn on her ankles as well, only barely though. "Nice to finally meet the people Charlie won't stop talking about, I'm Y/n, Charlies sister."