Part 1

You stumbled out of bed and accidentally stepped on your 5ft long, strawberry blond hair. Your blue orbs were sagging because you had stayed up until 4 in the morning reading. You didn't know any other girls that read. You just figured you were different.
       Suddenly your mom walked in, a single tear streaming down her face.
       "What's wrong?" You asked concerned.
       " I'm so sorry y/n" your mom sniffled, " we can't pay the rent anymore"
         You knew that your mom was struggling but you didn't know it was this bad.
         " I had to sell you..." your mom said sheepishly.
         " YOU WHAT!" You screamed.
       You were beyond raging at this point you were sure that your face was red. You did have rosacea after all.
         " who did you even sell me to?" You asked curiously " who would even ever want me?! I'm just too different to ever be wanted. I guess that's why you sold me huh!"
         You storm out of the room in frustration
      " y/n wait!" Your mom calls.
      Suddenly you bump into a massive tattoo covered, brown haired, abs having wall.
      " where are you going love?" The wall says to you.
      At once you realize you just bumped into Nathan Read, the baddest, alpha of them all.
      "This cannot be happening" you whispered to yourself.You feel your southern accent coming out. This usually only happens whenever you're frustrated.
      "I am your new owner. I've come here to collect you. Let's go,"he demands.
      Suddenly his face turns into a wicked crooked grin he picks you up, throws you over his shoulder you kick and scream "where are you taking me."
     "To my lair" he answers.

      End of Chapter One

Authors Note
P.S. this is supposed to be really cringy cliche
Thanks for reading