Chapter 5

Stiles had finally made it back to Quinn's house and was currently waiting on Scott

Stiles had finally made it back to Quinn's house and was currently waiting on Scott. Quinn hasn't said one word since they got back only staring into space. Stiles was currently using the first aid kit she had to take care of the spot busted open on her head. "Quinnie please you gotta speak to me just let me know what's going through that brain of yours." Sighing when he didn't receive a answer. All of a sudden Scott rushed in heading straight for his god mother crouching in front of her. "Aunt Quinn?" He looked at Stiles when he received silent. "She hasn't said a word since we got here."  The two were worried. They were trying their best to keep her Noah and Melissa out of it only for Peter to ruin it tonight. Stiles gently pulled the women to his chest tightly.

When he saw Peter with his hand around her neck he felt useless. When they got to Quinn's house Stiles sat beside her processing what happened when he realized he had ended up calling her mom. Then had to calm himself from freaking out. He loved being able to call her mom but didn't want it to be to soon and make her uncomfortable. She's been a mother figure to him since he met her a couple months back and he knew she wouldn't ever replace his mom but it was nice to have a female figure to depend on and be there for him when he needed advice. He was thinking maybe if he called her mom again maybe she'd snap and break down or something but then thought it was a bad idea. "Quinn please talk to us." Stiles pleaded. "What did Peter do?" Scott asked. Stiles just shook his head. "I don't know when I saw her he had a clawed hand around her neck and her head was bleeding." This shocked Scott he looked at the spot Stiles pointed to and saw dry blood. Scott took deep breaths so he didn't lose control and scare Quinn more. Scott slowly moved to sit on the other side of her putting a comforting hand on the woman's back and using the other to squeeze her hand gently. That's when the women broke crying into Stiles chest.

Quinn didn't know what to think or how to explain what she saw. Her head was killing her and she was pretty sure she had a concussion. It took about 2 hours for the women to stop crying in the comfort of her to boys. "Quinn, I'll explain everything. I promise." Scott promised the women. Quinn slowly turned to her god son "Scott what have you gotten into? Please don't tell me your one of those.. those things." Pretty soon the women started pacing. "I'm going crazy, this is a sign that I'm getting old. No maybe I'm just having a very weird dream and currently asleep. Maybe I just fell and hit my head and knocked myself in a coma. It makes perfect sense." The women rambled and if this wasn't a serious situation Stiles would have probably been laughing. He could tell the women was about to go into a panic attack so he stood up in front of her stopping her pacing. "Quinnie, take deep breathes or your going to have a panic attack." He grabs her hand putting it over his heart. "Follow me" they took a few breathes until hers was steady. Sighing Quinn looked at her boys "Explain everything up until tonight." Both nodded and that's exactly what they did. From the night Scott got the bite to the night the got trapped in the school and then tonight. Quinn took everything in, these boys have already been through so much just the quarter of the year and who knew what else would happen. "Aunt Quinn?" This cause the women to look up from her hands. "What happened tonight before Stiles got there?" Quinn sighed "well I was doing my rounds and his room was my last before a break I went in and checked his vitals when I went to walk out the door I was grabbed from behind and slammed into a wall when I came to we were already in the hallway." Scott look at his god mother with tears in his eyes. "Aunt Quinn I'm so sorry I was trying to keep you, mom, and Stiles dad out of this." Quinn moved to sit between Scott and Stiles and pulled Scott into her arms "Honey it was not your fault, You didn't know this was going to happened." Quinn stated running her fingers through his hair. She hated that Scott blamed his self. While the women was comforting Scott, Stiles remembered something "He knew you." That cause both Scott and Quinn to look at him. "Yea I was Derek's babysitter growing up until he hit teen years he was like a little brother figure along with his sisters before the fire." Her and Laura had become friends even though she was a few years older then Laura they became inseparable, Until the fire happened and she moved. "So that means he could use you against Derek because Peter knew that Derek wouldn't fight him if you were in the way." Stiles explained. He saw how Derek took a protective stance when Peter had ahold of Quinn and how he gently pushed her toward him so she didn't get hurt. Both boys sighed this just got a lot hard.

 Both boys sighed this just got a lot hard