Chapter 25

A few weeks later while the guys were out the house and Autumn was over at a friend's house

A few weeks later while the guys were out the house and Autumn was over at a friend's house. Quinn decided to go over to her best friend's house Sadly, this wasn't to drink wine. Quinn had been throwing up the past couple days and needed someone to talk to. "Mel, I need help." Quinn exclaimed just walking into the house this being a common thing for the best friends. "Ok what's up?" Melissa asked worried about her best friend who seemed to be in distress. "Scott home?" She asked knowing she did not want her god son to hear this conversation. "Nope, He's out with your son's practicing lacrosse." Melissa reassured. Quinn nodded before quickly pulling a pregnancy test out of her bag causing Melissa's eyes to widen. "No way." Was all she could muster out. "Yeah, I'm scared." Quinn stumbled out. "Alright honey go take it and we'll find out." Quinn nodded before going to the bathroom and taking the test.

After taking the test Quinn and Melissa sat on the couch waiting on the timer to go off. "What if I am? What if Noah doesn't want anymore kids? I mean we already have 3. Mel, I'm scared." Quinn rambled. Yes she wanted kids but then she ended up adopting Autumn and Issac and she was happy with that plus she had Stiles. Her and Noah never even talked about psychically having children together she was scared with how this would affect things. "Quinn, He loves you and wouldn't even think about leaving you." Melissa tried to reassure her friend knowing she was struggling with her thoughts right now.

Before Quinn could get another word out the timer on her phone went off causing the two women to look at each other. Taking a deep breath Quinn slowly flipped the test over tears building up as she got her answer. "I'm pregnant." She mumbled as all she could feel right now was mixed emotions from being scared to excited to nervous. Melissa looked at her friend smiling softly before pulling her into a a gentle hug breaking the girl out of her staring contest with the stick "I'm pregnant." She exclaimed more excitedly.

Quinn paced back and forth in the living room waiting on Noah to get home. All the kids we're supposed to but Issac and Stiles had seen the nervousness of their mother so decided to be nosey. Noah sighed tiredly as he walked into the house but paused seeing his fiancé pacing the living room "Hey honey, What's wrong?" He asked gently walking into the living room. "We need to talk." She rushed out causing the man to worry as he sat on the couch. "Ok?" He stated confusingly watching as Quinn sat beside him. "I love you and what about to tell you is going to change everything. Like I'm already freaking out and I'm usually the calm one." She stated in one breath chuckling softly. "It's ok baby take your time." He reassured putting his arm over her shoulder and pulling her to his chest providing comfort. "I'm pregnant." She whispered softly only to panic went she felt Noah tense.

Noah froze in shock at those words. He never thought about having more kids beside the 3 they already had. They couple never discussed it but now that it's happening he didn't know what to feel. Of course he loved Quinn with his whole heart and never thought about losing her. All the man felt was joy he quickly pulled back cupping the both the women's cheeks. "Really?" He whispered looking in her eyes watching as she nodded. "That's amazing." He pulled her into a another gentle hug smiling brightly. Quinn smiled knowing that the man she loved was just as happy.

Their moment was broke when they heard to running foot steps causing the two to share a look knowing their eldest children were listening. "Your pregnant?!?" They both exclaimed at the same time as they entered the livingroom with nothing but excitement in their eyes. Quinn chuckled before nodding knowing this was probably going to be everyone close to hers reaction. "Yeah." She whispered knowing she didn't have to worry about them reacting negatively to the news. Both boys rushed forward hugging their mother.

As the three were hugging there was a small yawn at the entrance catching everyone's attention. Causing the Blonde to send her sons a look for being loud and watching up the little girl. "Autty, Come here babygirl." Noah said gently causing the 5 year old to quickly rush over and sit on her dad's lap. The little girl looked at everyone confused on why everyone was so happy. "Why is everyone happy?" She asked looking up at her father causing him to chuckle. "Well Autty, Your going to be a big sister." He stated gently causing the little girl to look at her mom in shock. "Mommy's having a baby?" She whispered causing everyone to nod watching as her eyes lit up with excitement and hug her mom ending with it being a family hug.

A few days later Quinn decided she wanted to tell Scott first before telling her new found family. So the two adults decided that Noah would spend the day with the kids while she went out to the local dinner with Scott. Scott of course was confused on the sudden plans but didn't think nothing of it until they were eating and he heard a extra heartbeat coming from him non biological aunt. Quinn smirked when she noticed the confused look on his face. She had planned this out. She wanted to see how good his hearing was and wanted to see if he noticed the heart beat. "Quinn? Are you?" Scott was in to much shock to even complete a sentence and continued listening to the quiet heart beat coming from his God mothers stomach. Quinn nodded giving the boy the answer he need before he quickly rushed forward hugging the woman gently. "Congratulations." He whispered gently kissing the top of her head. "Thank you honey." She replied smiling happily.

Next was Peter and Derek who she was actually nerves on telling especially Derek, because ever since they found out the truth the man had become very protective of his new found sister. Quinn had gotten Derek's new address and told him she wanted to meet him and Peter there claiming she had news. Arriving at the door the woman quickly knocked waiting on her brother to open the door which didn't take long. Telling her to come in he gently lead her to the bare living room where Peter was sitting on the stairs. "Hey Duckling." He greeted giving the girl a rare smile. Quinn smiled nervously which didn't go unnoticed by the two Hale men. "What's wrong?" Peter asked standing up quickly. "Nothing is wrong. Sit back down you weirdo." She stated crossing her arms causing Derek to chuckle at the Uncle/Niece duo. "Alright, before you two get into playful banter what did you need to tell us." Derek asked gently sitting down on the foot of his bed patting beside him for the girl to join him. Quinn happily obliged to her little brothers request and sat beside him ringing her hands nervously. "Well um, I'm pregnant." She rushed out so fast both men were barely able to understand what she said. "I'm sorry? Did you say you were pregnant?" Peter stuttered out not sure how he felt about being a great uncle to 4 now. Quinn nodded with a bright smile before she was pulled into a quick hug by her little brother. "I'm so happy for you Goldie." He whispered into her hair kissing the side of her head. Peter just sighed before walking over to his niece and taking her out of Derek's grip causing the man to surprisingly pout and hug her gently congratulating her.

Sadly what everyone was unaware of was that this was just the calm before the storm and that everything was soon going to go down hill, people were getting to die and there was nothing anyone could prepare for it.