Introduction

THE UNKNOWN'S REIGN 
Act 1: The Beginning of The End
EIYAN

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Contents

Prologue

Chapter 1: The Supposedly New Dawn

Chapter 2: Requiem

Chapter 3: Bound to This World

Chapter 4: Consequences of The Damned

Chapter 5: Entrenched

Epilogue

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Trigger Warning: This following content may contain sensitive themes that are not suitable for all audiences. Please be aware of what you are about to read.

This contains;
Mature Scenes such as Blood and Gore, Suggestive Contents, Vulgar Languages, Suicides, Violence, Death, Kidnapping, Physical/Sexual Assault, Abuse. Viewer's Discretion is Advised.

Notes: This is originally a Female Reader x Various story, in which the main protagonist is biologically female; however, you may envision how you would like the protagonist's gender or sexuality be. I just decided to use the she/her pronouns since it's where I'm most comfortable writing in, but if you're not interested in these kinds of concepts; you're free to leave whenever. 

This may be a reader story but please be reminded that the protagonist is not exactly you. You are simply made to be put into the protagonist's shoes hence the use of '[Name]' and etc. This story was created to be viewed like a video game wherein the main protagonist is controlled by you. Criticism is highly encouraged as I'm still pretty much an amateur when it comes to writing. Although critiques that are taken unprofessionally won't be taken lightly. 

Last but not least,

Good luck on your journey dear player.