Chapter 1: The Supposedly New Dawn

In the year 20XX, where humans live in a world that heavily relies on technology. The current's generation has gradually been shifting at such an alarming rate to which everyone can barely keep up with.

It was in fact concerning at first, however some of them adapted quite easily. As for the other group, it is the complete opposite. A certain older woman had encountered the exact problem with her beloved children and she goes by the name; Zell Hart.

"Raizen for god's sake! Get off the damn computer and help me out with the fucking sink!" The young boy clicked his tongue in annoyance and reluctantly paused his game.

"I thought it was my time with the computer! Go ask Iosef or something! Besides, he knows that kind of stuff better than I do!"

"Shut your mouth you brat! I've had enough of your complaints! Your brother and sister are out for work, so don't think you're getting away with housework!"

Raizen grouchily stood up from his seat and stomped his way to his mother. Being the youngest sibling has its cons, always been the victim of carrying out household chores considering his older siblings have their own responsibilities, now that they're already in their adulthood.

He didn't want to admit it, but he misses them. They grew up together after all, they were more or less inseparable. Despite the petty things they'd do– Be it the constant bickering and teasing, stealing each other's food; they were never one to hold grudges on each other. It was what their mother loved them for.

Once he reached the kitchen, he was surprised by a loud 'pop' following with a colorful set of confetti thrown in his direction. A pleasant aroma of the velvet cake he likes filled the room, almost satiating his appetite. To say that he was bewildered was an understatement, he was beyond confused. Instead of fronting the wrath of his mother, he was faced with his two cherished siblings.

"Iosef? [Name]? The hell are you guys doing here? Aren't the both of you supposed to be at work?" He asked, glancing at the various cuisines that were set neatly on the marbled table. It was most likely prepared by his mother seeing she enjoys cooking all sorts of dishes.

'When did she make all of these?''

[Name] approached her brother with a wide grin, promptly placing her hand on his unruly hair to ruffle it. "Can't miss out on my brother's birthday, what kind of sister would I be?" Raizen scoffed as he leered at his sister.

"You weren't there last year, would that make you a horrible sibling?"

Hearing the dramatic gasp come out of [Name] made him roll his eyes, but nonetheless smiled softly at her reaction. He was aware how the woman wasn't able to come to his birthday last year due to the piled up work she had to finish. And who was he to resent her when that doesn't count up to the times where she'd been to all his special occasions.

"I'd have you know that I was the one who sent you the whole package of that video game franchise you've been wanting ever since! And I thought you said you forgive me!"

"I'm pretty sure he knew that, [Name]. I think he just wants to get back at you for embarrassing him on his stream the other day."

"Seriously, Iosef? You siding on him now? And for your information, it was very well-deserved of him. Brat's got the audacity to say how I get no bitches when he himself fucked up on his first love by confessing to the wrong twin–"

"Shut up! You're in your 20's and still live with us!"

"What the fuck?! So does Iosef! There's nothing shameful about that, right mom?! Wait... Are you implying you want me out of the house?!"