Prologue

"Inferno..." a voice would call from the distance as the chilling waters of the Neverending void encased her body. Her breathing noticeably stopped, her heart struggling to beat, before she suddenly burst from the icy waters of bone-chilling death...

------------
♤ ♤ ♤
------------

A Fire Point Arachnarii slowly opened her eyes with bright light engulfing her vision. A little too much for a baby to handle as her whimpers escaped from her new lungs. A soft hand wearing a glove caressed her wet hair as the uterine machine she was once in drained out.

"Inferno Coal. Don't make a sound, you are fine." A soft masculine voice filled her ears, soothing her to sleep once more. She was overwhelmed by that unwelcoming light, but was short lived as her vision darkened behind her closed eyes. A male Arachnarii named Jeremae— whom was a scientist birthed nine female Fire Points in his lab. He was relieved that everything was a success...or that was what he expected.

Every one of the Fire Points was developing a defect. Ones that were possibly hidden behind a naked eye. Jeremae overlooked them, which may bring him regret. Did he care? Not even close. He was happy enough to had birthed nine female babies in the laboratory.