23

I sat on the grass.

It's been a while since I've sat on or even touched grass.

5am. An hour or so before the sun starts its cycle to rise.

The cold breeze felt calming. A feeling I haven't felt in what... my whole life?

Surprisingly, I've been so busy with orientation I haven't been able to use my phone aside from saving numbers.

And.. About my roomie, Anaïs, is infact french. I must say, she is quite a special person.

She is currently making french toast, cutting fruit, drinks and a whole amazing breakfast for the both of us! I'm so lucky to have her, heh..

The wind blew harder.

Huh.

Chills went down my spine and I got goosebumps.

Isn't this fun?

_

Scribbling sounds, coughs and the voice of the teacher were heard.

I noted down everything, and highlighted it with the little time given.

3:28pm.

Classes have started and I'm currently in German class.

"versteht jeder?" The professor asked.

"Ja!"

"Yes!"

"Mhm"

"what does that mean again..?-"

"nazia, you're literally german and spoke it your whole life."

I stared in the direction where Malone and the unlucky kid, Nazia, sat. Who names their kid Nazia?

It's a good name, only if the Nazis literally didn't exist. Nadia...Naeda... so many other good names.

"Malone. We do not make fun of people by their names. Do you want more work, again?"

"N..Nein!"

"Good."

A few chuckles were heard, but quickly hushed.

Today is just great.

_

I walked down the long halls. College is now over for today, and now my next class is at 4.30pm.

I wonder. How are the countries doing? I have homework.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

"I'm so worried about them... what if they were kidnapped?! Or..O-"

"They're now in college, dumbfuck. Of course they're busy! Plus. UN confirmed they're okay!"

"Okay..."

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗