TWO

Interview

-

"Hi, we are twice" nine girls of a popular girl group exclaimed.

"Today we are going undercover on the internet and answering your questions," Jihyo said as she smiled at the camera. "Let's go!"

tiktok

"I wonder...what would Mina say about ITZY's Y/n has said in her recent interviews, Y/n looks so cute talking about her...beloved Mina" Tzuyu said as the rest of the members teased and smirked at the Japanese girl.

"So Mina, what can you say about it? we all know you've watched it" Chaeyoung said as she nudged Mina with her shoulder.

"I...I think it was adorable," Mina smiled "Knowing that a member of ITZY - who's music I listen to always, likes me." Mina blushed.

"Fact, Mina screamed when she saw that ITZY's Y/n had a polaroid of her on the back of her phone." Jeongyeon chuckled. "I got scared and confused that day, it was my first time hearing Mina scream that loud" Sana said.

"She was a blushing mess as well, as she watched those interviews," Nayeon laughed "She even listened to the singer Y/n said she liked. Ben&Ben was it? She listened to it even though she didn't understand a single thing." The members laughed in agreement leaving Mina flushed as she covered her face.

-

BUBBLE

Mina:

Momo, Sana, and I went to see ITZY's concert here in Seoul.

It was fun.

Mina:

Did I get to meet Y/n?

No, sad

I think she saw me though. [laughing]

Mina:

she looked pretty that night.

-