THREE

"I..I think it was adorable, knowing that a member of ITZY - who's music I listen to always, likes me."

"Hear that Y/n? She thinks you're adorable." Ryujin said as she paused the video that was playing on the TV switching everyone's attention to Y/n.

"Not me, she thinks what I said was adorable" You said with a scoff, "Well that was basically what she said!" The five girls said in unison.

"You know Y/n...you should ask JYP for her number" Lia said as she sent a teasing smile to the blushing girl. "What? No way! Even if I did, her number would just rot in my contacts." You replied.

"That's not true, we all know you'd say hi once you get it." Yeji said with an it's obvious tone.

"Okay, I would ask for her number but wouldn't that be weird? like...I'm the only one who has her number and she doesn't have mine? So like, If I texted her she would think I'm some obsessed fan who magically got her number."

"Well, you are an obsessed fan." Chaeryeong said.

"That's not the point!"

"Just ask JYP for her number, or you could ask her personally" Yuna said while she raised her eyebrows, the others doing the same. "Nope, no, not, never."

"Come on, Y/nn! This is your only chance while Mina is still updated that you like her!" Chaeryeong whined as she shook Y/n's shoulders.

"I'll ask for her number when I have time."

"We all know you'd drop everything just to ask for her number, Y/n" Lia exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. I'll ask for it when we get invited to another award show." numerous claps could be heard when You said that.

You couldn't wait to ask for her number.