When u get him ecxited (Ben Drowned)

~Ben Drowned~

You were chilling with Ben while playing some random games on his Playstation, you definitely weren't enjoying this because you ALWAYS KEPT ON LOOSING!!"BEN THATS NOT FAIR!!" You screamed "oh yeah it is, you just suck at this game sugar tits"

"BEN THATS NOT FAIR!!" You screamed "oh yeah it is, you just suck at this game sugar tits".
After hearing the nickname, you kinda started to blush, u knew this nickname was weird but Ben, he is literally a perv he totally loves calling you that...
"Why so quiet sugar tits~?" "OH SHUT UP YOU PERVY BASTARD" You screamed at him while throwing a pillow in his face "Ouch what the hell Y/N?!" "Oh you want another one thrown at u? If you keep calling me that I'm gonna DESTROY you" "haha seriously?Prove it then tits~".
You slowly got up from the bed, walked over to Ben who was sitting on the dirty floor "Watcha gonna do~" "THIS" u screamed and sat him on your lap "Y/N seriously putting me on your lap? Am I a baby?" "Well your a hella short so it's better if you sit on me" "DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHORT?!" He turned around to face you and LORD he seemed REALLY angry" "Oh Ben cmon don't get mad! I'll allow you to do anything to me as an apology;)"

(Bad idea)

Bens raging face turned into a big grin just in moments. He started to touch your S/M/L boobs "your mind:Yeah ofc he would touch this kind of spot at first"
You got bored and annoyed that he touched your boobs even tho you told him he could do anything, so you got up with an amazing plan. U started to bounce and grind on him. You finally heard some small whimpers coming out of his mouth. You turned your head to see that he had a really visible boner (definitely bcs of ur actions) Ben noticed that you were teasing him so he slid his cold hands under your shirt "ah.. Ben" a small moan escaped from you. The movement of his cold hands felt so good that you had to close ur eyes from the satisfaction and tingly feeling u got to feel in your lower region.
But that didn't lasted too long, only cuz u wanted to get revenge. Anger and lust was filling u up.
You slowly got ur hands under Bens shirt too, the good thing was that u knew all the weak spots he had.
First your hand went onto his chest, "Hey! What are you doing~" "just touching ur weak spots Ben..". Now Ben's happy face dropped, he released what you were trying to do, yep and he was right, u where touching his nipples but THAT still wasn't enough for you. U squeezed your head trough his shirt as u started to suck and lick on his nipples. Right then you remembered that he had a hard on so you also got ur hand on his bulge, ofc ur actions got him in to moaning...

_____________________________________
Hi♡︎
Sry if I made some mistakes while writing!
(Just a quick reminder that English is not my first language)
hope that you had fun reading:)