𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐘 at my boyfriend's angry message

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐘 at my boyfriend's angry message. I was with my best friend, Steve Harrington as he had bought flowers for his girlfriend. The two were on the outs and kept arguing and I figured this would be the start of mending the relationship.

My boyfriend, Billy Hargrove, didn't like Steve much. He always said how we spend too much time together and it always ends up in an argument.

"Everything okay?" The brunette boy asked me from the driver's seat. He seemed to have noticed a change in mood. I only sent him a small nod in response, "Is it Billy?"

I nodded, "Yeah, it'll be okay, though."

"I don't like him. You deserve better, Nim." He rolled his eyes at the thought of the Hargrove. 

I ignored his words, unsure of what to say until we pulled up to his girlfriend's house. I sent him a reassuring smile, "Good luck."

"Thanks." He smiled, climbing out of the car, roses in his grasp.

I leaned my head back against the seat as I typed a message back to my boyfriend, letting him know that I was with Steve as he was dropping flowers off for Nancy.

"Hi, Naomi." The voice of Dustin Henderson caught me off guard as he climbed into the back seat.

I turned around in surprise, "Dustin? What are you doing here?"

"I need help." He replied as Steve clambered back into the driver's seat, "Steve, you still have that bat?"

He frowned, "What bat?"

"The one with the nails." She spoke desperately.

My eyes widened in a panic, "Why would we need that?"

A lot had happened last year. A creature from another dimension named a demogorgan tried to kill all of us. It was the sort of thing you'd see in movies. It was slimy and gross and had no face which made it all the more creepy.

The kid sighed heavily, "I may or may not have discovered a baby demogorgan."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 had taken us back to his house and led us to his cellar in the garden, "How big?" I asked again, anxiously.

"Are you sure it's not just some lizard?" Steve asked, equally as worried.

The curly-haired boy scoffed in disbelief, "It's not a lizard."

"How do you know?" The Harrington shot back.

"How do I know?" He turned to face the older boy with an annoyed expression.

"Yes. How do you know it's not just a lizard?" The brunette boy yelled.

"Because its face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin finally revealed.