Chapter One : Greeting

The Story will be in Isagi's POV:
(also pretend they are speaking Japanese)

"Just when I thought the day couldn't get any confusing, this happened"

Today, our homeroom teacher, was absent, and that truly was amazing. We had to do a 500-word essay about  photosynthesis, in the language "English." I am terrible at English, so I thought, "maybe I can get someone In my class to help me," but just when I was about to approach my bestie (which is Bachira Meguru, also he is a truly amazing best friend,) I heard the sound of the door creaking open, so I quickly rushed back to my seat.

"Hello Students. A special transfer student has enrolled in our school. Please welcome him kindly." The Principal announced.

"hmm? A new transfer student, in the middle middle of the year? That's astonishing," I thought.

"Hi, I'm Itoshi Rin. You can call me Rin, Which is my first name, since I don't want any resemblance to my brother."

Chatters and discussions went around the classroom, "Itoshi Rin, as in, the brother of the famous entrepreneur, CEO of the Itoshi PVT, Itoshi Sae?!" 

"Woah Isagi! Did you hear that," Bachira turned behind, "The youngest son of the Itoshi family is in our classroom!?"

I was confused.
Who the heck is Itoshi Sae, and why is everyone mentioning him?

"I hope we can get along," words spoke out of his mouth. He surprisingly sat behind me, despite there being a spare seat in the front of the classroom.

Time flew by. Everyone in the classroom was staring at Rin once in a while. I thought It would be creepy, so I didn't dare look back.

The bell started ringing, so I quickly grabbed my bento, to go to our cafeteria. I waited for Bachira to grab his lunch but he was busy doing something else. I took a quick glance to see what Bachira was doing, and he was staring at Rin, and heck, I looked around to see around the classroom, and basically, everyone was staring at him.

"hmm, why is everyone staring at the rin guy?"  but I refused to look at him, went to Bachira and grabbed him by his shoulder, "AhHH- oh wait. It's you isagi, you scared me!" Bachira Exclaimed. I said, "No, I didn't, maybe if you weren't staring at Rin, you could have noticed me!"

"Anyways, who in the world is Itoshi Sae?" when I spoke those words, Bachira gasped at me, "You dont know?! That is Itoh-" I interrupted Bachira, I knew once he started talking about something, he wouldn't stop.

I grabbed Bachira by his hand and pulled him to the cafeteria.

cafeteria

"Hey guys!" screamed Chigiri from a table far away. "Come here!" We then approached their table, and took our seats.

"Hey Chigiri, Kunigami, Nagi! and Re- Oh wait, Reo isn't here? Asked Bachira. "noo,  i miss reo, but he told me he had a business meeting with his family." said Nagi, barely being able to eat, because Nagi is used to Reo feeding him. "Do you want me to feed you, nag-" I said, but then a deep but yet soft voice interrupted me.

This voice.. I feel like I could listen to this for days, even if he said a word I hate, It would soon turn into a word I love..

"Do you mind giving me a tour of this school?" said Rin. mind? I would LOVE to. Just keep talking until my ears get tired, but I'm sure they won't.

"h-huh?" I was speechless.

Heyyyyyyyaaaaaa!
Thank you SO much for making it to the end of this fanfics chapter one!
I'm super sorry if it was short, I just thought that I should Introduce the characters first, and not just insert a love-at-first-sight story, cmon now T^T
Btw, please lemme know If you want any changes or any suggestions- I would love to Implement them into this fanfic!
Tysm for reading, have an amazing day!