Chapter Two : School Tour

"that's fine if you don't want to give me a tour of this school, I can adjus-" Rin spoke but I interrupted him,
"no no! I can give you a tour! I do have some experience showing new students around the school,"
"Great. Once you're done with your food, meet me in the hallway," he didn't seem enthusiastic when he said that, but he doesn't seem like a happy person, overall.

"WOaAAAH, ITOSHI RIN SPOKE TO YOU, ISAGI?!" screamed Bachira, I didn't understand why they were so surprised, but then I just choose to ignore it. Nagi then spoke, "anyways, what a guy like him is doing in our school?"
"I don't know," "Me neither," replied Chigiri, along with Kunigami.

♡ hallway ♡

"Finnaly, took you long enough," Rin sighed.
"I'm sorry. Shall we tour this school then, If you you don't mind?" I replied.
"Sure. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.
"Isagi Yoichi. Pleasure to meet you."

Gosh..why did his voice sound so good, my voice sounds so confusing compared to his..

the tour was halfway done, then suddenly I heard Bachira running towards me, hugging me from behind.

"Bachira! Don't scare me like that!" I said antonisly,
"Im sorrey! Wear a sari! Give your arms a shavey shavey!" said Bachira in English while giggling, but Rin looked Bachira dead in the eye, but Bachira didn't seem to notice.
Rin scoffed and asked, "Are you guys together?"
"No, but he's my best friend," I replied

Was he jealous, was he? But why, why would he be jealous?

Rin looked relieved somehow,
I asked Bachira, "What are you doing?"
"I need help with my English essay!" He replied.

"What! I haven't even finished mine! I can't help you, you know I suck at English, don't you?" I squealed embarrassingly.
"Man! Everyone in this class is bad in English! How are we supposed to-' Bachira exclaimed, but then he was interrupted by Rin.
"I can help y'all finish the essay, what is it about?"
"It's about photosynthesis!" I replied.

♡ timeskip to the library ♡

"Let's start with the essay then," Rin said calmly.

Gosh, how can he sound so calm, yet so hot, wait- hot? I don't know why I said that.

"Andddddd done!" Bachira screamed happily,
"Yeah, thank you so much Rin-kun for your time! I really learned something from you!" I smiled at Rin happily.

Rin looked away, trying to hide his face- I can't say why, though? He looked very red.

"You dont need to call me that, Isagi. You can call me Rin." Rin shuttered when he said that, but we understood what he meant.

"ooOO Rin-San is blushing~~" said an unknown voice from behind.

"S-Shut up hiori!" Rin said goodbye and ran away, he did look kinda embarrassed though.

I turned to look at Bachira and he looked a little sad, "Bachira? Is everything alright?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah..,Im alright, you don't need to worry about me.." Bachira sighed and smiled, I admit, he looked super cute though

"you're my best friend, tell me!" I sat beside him, putting an arm on his shoulder, to comfort him.

Bachira then started turning red (I think he was blushing, I'm not sure) and grabbed all his stuff, put it in his bag and ran away, I was confused.

Why do people run away from me when I smile? :(