Chapter Twelve : Minecraft

"So you're not going to tell me who your crush is," Rin says while sipping on his mint boba, "It's not like I'm curious, just asking,"

Damn I can't tell him my crush, because if he found out, things would be different, better or worse, I don't know.

"Bachira was just fooling around, I don't have a crush!" I quickly respond while not meeting Rin's eyes. The floor looks really interesting. Rin eyes me suspiciously while finishing his drink and puts it aside,

"I'll pay for your drink," He says "Don't get me wrong, it's for the school tour you gave me that day. I don't want to owe you any favours." Eh? I didn't know you needed to pay for school tours, I'd be rich if that was actually true.

"Thank you, but you really don't have to!" I thank Rin. I take the favour because I really want to buy some games on steam with the leftover money.

"Oh, I don't have to? Then I guess I won't pay," Rin said.
"WHAT?!" I shout unexpectedly, he really got me good. "Hah, I was just kidding." He lets out a small smirk, but hides it with his hand, he really wants to hide his pretty smile, "You mad?" He queries, with slight amusement in his voice,

"I am not mad, just disappointed!" I grumble. Rin goes up to the counter to ask for the total, and pays for our drinks.

"Bye Kurona, let's text on the groupchat later!" I wave to Kurona, "Bye, Isagi." He waves back to me and Rin, but Rin not bothering to wave back.

We exited the shop, sunlight shone and threw itself on us. Rin's hair looks like precious emeralds under the sunlight..not to mention his enlightening teal eyes,

"So," Rin says,

"So?" I say back,

"I guess I'll just go," He says,

"Wait." Shoot, why did I say that. I don't have any reason to stop him.

"What?" He raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to speak.

What should I say?! I accidentally stopped you? I have nothing to say? I love you? Wait, I can't say that!

"The..the weather looks really nice today, don't you think?" I smile embarrassingly, gosh yoichi, you're so dumb.

"Mhm, I guess. I'll go if you're done," Rin says while tapping on the floor with his boot, then a notification sound appeared on his phone. "My mama is texting me, I gotta go."

"Mama?" I try to hold my laugh back, "Riiiinnnnn?" I bite my lower lip to stop smiling,

"Shut up! I'm going," Rin ran away, I couldn't hold my laugh back, but I did, Did I make him mad?

"Bye Rin!" I shout loudly so he can hear me, but I can't say that he heard me or not.

I pull me phone out to check the time, it was 1:47 pm, still not to late. I guess I could go home and play some online games with Nagi, maybe the others if they want to.

I saw some notifications, so I went into the messages app, and ofcourse, 400+ messages, What the?!

Also I saw Kurona's number, so I saved it, I saw some random numbers aswell, but I can't recognise them, I'll ask who they are soon or enough.