Le ChApTeR uNo

The clouds covered the sky and the smell of salt water wafted into Captain Aleksis Colombus' nose. Captain Columbus was amazing - she was a female Captain, hard to come across in Wattpad land for sexism still ruled the waters. But she managed to climb up the social ladder to become a female captain.

She jumped off from her captain chair and walked to the front of the ship where the maid, Glabriella, was mopping the floor. 

"Clean, wench!" Aleksis Columbus commanded in an incredibly strict tone. 

The wench cowered in fright. "Yes-yes, ma'am I'll hurry and clean."

Then the Captain walked away, leaving Glabriella alone on the deck. She shed a single tear and hoped that one day, somehow, things would change. For the next few hours, Glabriella mopped the deck alone. Suddenly a shadow was cast against the dark wood and Gabriella looked up fearfully, expecting to be met with Aleksis' dark brown eyes. 

The man held out his hand. "I am Damon, your guardian angel and I'm here to rescue you, Glabriella." He said. 

Glabriella was astonished. Was she seeing things? Suddenly the ship bounced over the ocean and she felt sea-sick. Without notice, Glabriella vomitted all over Damon-the-angel's sneakers. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she cried, turning around out of embarrassement! He'll never like me now, she thought.

And then a magical fairy fluttered down and time stopped. 

A/N WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW???? lol. xP I'm sorry if you're mortified. I was pretty creeped out too. Azile is such a horrible writer! D: Deticated to Captain Aleksis Columbus.