Breaking the news

Akira P.o.v
I had sat down on me and my fiancé's bed and I had lied down on the bed I was exited to see her again she is the Ceo of the billionaire conglomerate the Kirijo group due to this she is busy a lot however she had told me that she had wanted to tell me something important I was starting to get impatient thankfully she came into the room and had a serious look on her face but she had also looked scared I couldn't help but feel concerned about her.
Akira:Mitsuru darling are you alright?
Mitsuru:Yes I need to tell something important.
Akira:What is it? Are you breaking up with me?
Mitsuru:What?! No I wanted to tell you that I am...Pregnant with your child and I want to keep it.
After I heard that I start chuckling it didn't mean anything it was by reflexive when she heard it she glared at me it is still scary even after dating her for years.
Mitsuru:What's so funny.
Akira:Is this a late April Fools joke Mitt?
Mitsuru:You know I would never do this as a prank.
To prove that she is pregnant she pulls out three pregnancy tests.
Mitsuru:Do you believe me know?
I had felt that everything was slowing down and I had felt my cheeks get wet they are tears of joy but I want to know something.
Akira:Mitsuru how long were you pregnant for?
Mitsuru:I had only known for two days I am sorry for not telling you the day I figured it out I was scared of what you would say.
I bring her closer to me I sit her on my lap and kiss her on the cheek.
Akira:Don't worry Mitt even though I can't relate to what you're going through just know that I will always be there for what do you want to name the child.
Mitsuru starts crying into my chest and I rub her back soothingly.
Mitsuru*still crying*:Y-You're the best I a-am so p-proud to be your wife next week.
Akira:I am proud to be your soon to be husband as well.
The couple eventually fall asleep together snuggled together in a loving embrace happy about the future