Suit shopping

A day later Akira P.o.v
I had been distracted yesterday found out that Mitsuru is pregnant with my child I still couldn't believe it but I had met with my mom. My dad is on his way they had been helping me to look for more suits for the wedding we had been looking for 3 days.
Naoto:You certainly are picky about this aren't you Akira.
Akira:...Of course I am this is one  if the most important events in my life Mitsuru is the only woman I met that I am romantically interested in and she is probably the only one.
Naoto:Yeah you're right I remember my wedding with Kanji it was such a magical night I will never forget it until the day I die.
Akira:...I am so excited for my wedding.
Naoto:Hey Akira you look a bit distracted is something the matter.
Akira:Well I have something important to tell you but I want to wait until dad is here.
After a couple of minutes of talking dad comes running in looking out of breath.
Kanji:Sorry...I...am...Late.
Akira:It's no problem pops.
Naoto:So what is the important thing you wanted to tell us?
Kanji:What important news?
Akira:I was waiting for you two get there I want to tell you two that Mitsuru is pregnant with my child.
Kanji Had been so shocked that he fell backwards.
Kanji:Do you mean I am going to be a dad?!
Naoto had ignored her husbands comment
Naoto:I am must say that was something I didn't expect but I am proud of you Akira you two will be great parents.
Akira:Thanks mom.

We spend 30 more minutes looking for a suit and I see one that I love it was a red suit with a popped collar a black vest with a white cravat a chain with red pants and red boots and a pair of black gloves

Akira:Yeah it is my size and my style too.
Naoto:Alright fine I will pay for it.
Akira:You don't have to mom.
Naoto:Please son let me.
The way she said it had phrased it less as a request and more as a demand and I had decided to let her pay for it.
After a couple of hours later we had eventually went home and went to sleep