prologue

Once upon a time, there lived a boy who was called, unworthy, worthless, monster,and a freak. In another person's eyes, it might be a bad thing to happen to someone but for the boy, it was as if the world was testing him.

" Oh look who's coming, it's the loser! Hahaha!!! "

One of the school's bullies, Onizaki, points at the boy to get the whole class's attention. As the whole class looked at him, they started gossiping about a rumour about the boy.

' did you heard that yesterday he caused Nakuma sensei to retire '

' I heard that ************ '

All those words had nothing to do with him, but only a few percent of it was totally true. The boy makes no big deal out of it and just does what he normally does.

As he finally gets to his seat, the bullies surround him.

" Oi loser, why don't you take your seat and go scram out of this class heh "

" Yeah, it's not like you will even be accepted by this class! "

" … "

The boy remained silent and put his bag down, but as he did so, the bullies took his bag from him.

" Heh, look at this old style junk. Don't your parents have any money to buy you some decent stuff huh? "

" Hahaha! They don't cuz they already— "

Bam, a silent power kick was sent straight to the bullies face, making him fly straight through the class backdoor. The whole class gasped and the bully leader, Onizaki, didn't like what just happened.

" You dare!— "

Crash! Another fry was sent straight to the hall like a ragdoll. They may call him with a bad ring to it but the boy is not an ordinary student who locks themselves up in a room.

" Talk about my parents… and you will regret what's coming at you… "

The aura around the boy was different, earlier, he was calm and collected but now, he's strong and was feared by all.

Few seconds later his aura went back to normal and calmly fixed his desk and his bag. It's simple to say that the class went back to normal but avoiding to look at his way.

" Alright class! Good morning!!! "

The loud, cheery and happy teacher, Ai sensei casually walks into the class, ignoring the two dead weights in the hallway.

Ai sensei might be one of the teachers but she's the only teacher who doesn't look at the boy like how his classmates do.

It was going to be a normal day as usual but something weird just happened. There was a light coming out from the floor and forming a magic circle around the entire class. The boy had already opened the window to jump off but he noticed that the magic circle was not just inside of his classroom but the entire school.

' This is bad… no, this is the worst!? '

His inner thoughts were dumbfounded but embraced for the impact.

As the lights engulfed the whole school, they found themselves inside a large castle's basement with a large stage at the exit that was also an entrance.

" Wh-where are we?! "

The students panicked and thus the chaos ensued. Not only that, the number of students actually increased, which meant several classes were brought to this world when the huge ass magic circle transported them.

' I'm sure that this is not everyone… '

The boy thought and was answered by his alter self?

' Exactly, I'm guessing the huge magic circle was supposed to find the right person to transport them here… since I didn't see that pain in the ass teachers… '

The other self of the boy said as the boy focused on the situation at hand… they all freakout easily… I wonder why…

" Hmm… weird, we didn't invite a magician to do tricks at school… hmmm "

Ai Sensei, truly doesn't care about her surroundings…

" I'm sure all of this wasn't supposed to happen… "

The boy said to Ai sensei and she just nodded and took a deep analysis… while she's deep in thought, a mysterious voice spoke.

" Welcome to Aethra, chosen hero! "

' chosen my ass, we literally being kidnapped and was going to be forced into becoming a hero '

Sooner than expected, the man showed himself and it was clear by the voice that he's an old man… he looked sketchy as hell…

" Ō chosen hero! You have been chosen by our God, Aetha to protect us from the evil of this world! "

" W-we a-as a he-HERO?! "

One of the students shouted and everyone started talking about it. The old man watched as the students went into panic. 

" Everyone! May I have your attention? "

One of the students, Yū, took everyone's attention and managed to calm the chaos that just happened a few seconds ago.

' Yū, a model student, was admired by many students and was considered a great leader. '

The alter self of the boy states as the boy focusing on the old mess.

" Everyone, we should not be panicking in this situation, instead, let us think about this together! "

Yū said as the other students considered his words. At the moment, there might not be someone who is going to back up Yū but it's the opposite.

" I agree with Yū, if anything we should think about it first, alright everyone!? "

The toughest guy in the Yū group, Kotaro… stated his stuff and probably scared some of the students into agreeing with him…

' sigh… this is stupid… '

The boy thought as he sit on the floor next to Ai sensei who clearly pay zero bluff about what's going on right now…

" Kids… am I right "

" Yea… "

The boy answered as he looked at the very common things in this basement… all the guy in here look sketchy as hell.