excuse me what?

After getting to choose their items and weapons, they were brought to their own room. The room can fit 4 people in it but the boy's room is the only room with 2 people…

Yes,the boy shared his room with Ai sensei.

" We're lucky to have this room to ourselves."

" Yep, all thanks to my reputation… "

" I know that you're a good student but the way other students treat you is just unforgivable."

Ai sensei spoke as she landed herself into the bed. The boy sat on the chair around the corner and replied. 

" But I still beat them up nonetheless. It's the only way to silence them "

" I know… I can see it myself "

The two went back doing what they wanted but then an announcement showed up.

"[ O hero, please come to the throne room, his majesty wish to see you in person ]"

The boy and Ai sensei start moving and immediately head to the throne room.

Inside the room, there's the King, Queen, prince and a Princess…

The king's name is King Urther and the Queen is Ishta. The King looks a little sketchy but the Queen looks like a dangerous person.

The students, especially males, were awed to see the princess, who is named Erisha and probably the same age as them or maybe a little younger.

And for the prince… the girls didn't like him, he looked very spoiled and probably often showed off his stuff and flexed his 'prince' title.

" So, this is the hero that will be our champion in defeating the demons? "

" That's right my king, this is the hero we summoned to help us win this war "

The old man and the king talked to each other but were still facing the students. The Queen however, really seems annoyed by the king's and the old man's words.

Yū then steps forward and starts the negotiation.

" if I may your highness, we would like to navigate the ruins to prepare ourselves for the war "

" … Yes you may, but you have to bring Commander Arsh with you "

" Thank you, your highness "

Thus they take on a journey into the ruins with Commander Arsh by their side. In this ruin, commander Arsh teaches them how to properly kill the monster and extract the demon gem to change it into a coin.

" Alright, kiddo it's your time to take on these monster"

Commander Arsh pointed at the pack of wolves demons ahead.

' sir I respect you but giving me the wolves pact for my 1st battle? This is crazy… '

" Alright sir… "

The boy said as he slowly approached the pack.

" Oh, he so gonna be dead soon "

Well, the bully said as expected. The boy pulls out his magic bag and pulls out brass knuckles.

" This should be working… "

The boy kicked a nearby stone towards the wolves to get its attention. It sure did well and now they're leaping towards him really fast.

One of the wolves jumps at him and strikes but the boy quickly dodge and return the favour by kicking it in the face like a footballer. The wolves instantly fly into the hard rock wall and shatter into pieces, don't ask why but he is really strong… Seriously, they gave him a nickname like monster because of this… heck even pulling out the brass knuckles seems to have no point when you are already that strong…