chapter 1: Suckass ability

As everyone calmed down, Yū and his group, Kotaro, Izumi and Koyori convinced everyone to lend a hand to protect this land from the evils…

Yū managed to convince them through his charisma and charm

Kotaro with his arrogant and loud ass threat

Izumi managed to hold them with her confidence in Yū decision

Koyori… just won with her beauty and shyness to support the decision…

As for the boy, it doesn't really matter. The boy knew that his alter will give him more reasonable reason to run away from this situation.

A while later, they were placed in a huge meeting room, to properly discuss with the old man about all of this stuff.

" This place was split in two, the side where humans are roaming around and the side where the demon and all the other beings live. "

The old man said as he stroked his beard… Yū strikes a question for a conformation.

" If this place was split in half, why do you need a hero to protect you? "

" As you see, the demon is trying to conquer the whole world and wipe out all humans from its existence. So we need a hero to fight their evil plan "

" I understand, then we shall aid you in order to protect humanity from getting wiped out! "

' I don't like his confidence and the way he casually make all of us involved in this shit '

The alter spoke to the boy and he nod in agreement

' I hate to agree but everyone has already been convinced… '

" Then! Chosen Hero! Follow me to the training ground! "

The Oldman spoke as he walked towards the exit. Yū followed behind and so did everyone. Ai sensei and the boy walked at the very end because the two are the only people who ain't going to be thrown into a battlefield by forces.

" As much as I hate to pretend during our lesson, I think I can understand you better "

" Yeah, and so do I sensei… "

They soon found themselves in the training ground and surprisingly the old man brought an instructor along… for whatever reason…

" As you can feel right now O Chosen Hero, you have been blessed with a special power by our God Aetha. As for the rest, I'll leave it to the commander Arsh "

The old man said as he introduced them to the instructor… weird… Commander Arsh is probably the least sketchy person among these people…

" Alright Choose Hero, as you were told, you have been blessed with special power and I will teach you how to use it and get to know your special abilities. "

Commander Arsh then starts explaining how to bring out those abilities but it seems that he mentioned that one person will only have 1 unique ability and the rest is just a common ability.

He showed the way to open 'the Menu' to check what ability they've got. Many students, especially male students, were shocked to see their ability. As for the females, they were not surprised but can be seen disappointed except for Koyori and Izumi.

The boy received the most interesting ability since Commander Arsh had shown them the abilities that were listed in the book and there's nothing similar to his ability.

' interesting, yet a little suspicious… '

The alter said as he took the boy's attention by surprise.