The Prohecy

A girl born of misery
A monster born of violence
A human born of silence

Combat, misery, peace
All at war.

One, two, three.
A goat born of pacifism,
A human born of silence,
A dinosaur born of violence,
A girl born of misery.

Perhaps this a tale, a story, Or a prediction a prohecy. Beware the oracle that tells this rather tall tale or is it?.
--------------------------------------------

Today started our average of course, I informed the Queen of the lighteners [takes place before chap 2 yet in-between chapter 1 like a side quest] and I went back to work, I occasionally checked on the goat Ralsei? Was his name I believe but for whatever reason my potion wasn't strong enough to pick up Susie or Kris while they were in the light world. I continue spying as I marked down my list of ingredients "Good on mushrooms for a while, soul flower essence check, Dark forest berries che-" I unfortunately got cut off by a rock being thrown against something outside. I approached the door and opened to see the blue one "great, just great, what do you even need haven't I made it clear I don't particularly enjoy any of your presence'" I stated looking down at the blue knight with malice I come alone to ask for your help Kris signs their composure is calm yet Thier hands show fear, they're shaking. You laugh in response "Why- why would you want me? Of all people to help you, how do you know I won't backstab you, how do you know I won't hurt you." You reason clearly not wanting to help anyone especially someone like them. Listen I have no idea why you're mad, maybe after or possibly even know you can tell me so I can fix it but I really need your help, so please They sign while giving you pleading eyes of which you only scoff in return before leaving, feeling like their try was a let down Kris starts to walk away "Don't tell me you've given up, I'll help you only once same with the others tell them that." You said now right next to the knight who seems happy-ish to them it seems you've already improved compared to last time "What's so severe that you need a witch's help?" You ask waiting for a response Kris however is wondering why you'd help them is there something you want in return or- "Hey, I know you're mute and all but I kinda need to know what we're dealing with in order to help" You say snapping them out of their trance trying to get them to sign something in response Oh um, there's some minor corruption in the dark forest one of the citizens came across it and it might've spread since then Kris signed of which you rolled your eyes at the mention of a citizen "How do you know they don't lie to the three of you" You mumble to yourself not really wanting them to hear it fortunately they didn't. "Are we even going in the right direction because I don't see any corruption" You asked clearly criticizing their sense of direction All I know is that it's blue with white specks  Kris signs as you stop them from walking any further 'blue with white specks?'
"Then that's a mushroom it's a  Stropharia caerulea, the so called 'corruption' You're talking about is right in front of us" You say looking at the corruption What is a Stropharia caerulea? Kris signs looking at the mushroom feeling quite stupid now. "You probably know it as the Blue round head, they probably only thought it was corruption because it's known to contain psilocybin properties which are hallucinogenic" You said criticizing the knowledge of the citizen but Kris on the other hand thought you were criticizing them "If it counts as help, I'll gladly take the mushrooms off your hands" You said but clearly you were gonna take the mushrooms Sure, you can take them just don't do anything evil with the mushrooms They signed but you tuned out the evil part. "Has anything happened at school since I left?" You asked which clearly surprised them usually you wouldn't give a flying fuck about what happened Berdly still being annoying, Noelle getting the backlash of him being annoying,  Me and Susie wondering if they're are other dark worlds, nothing new really. They sign, you crack a slight smile at the fact that Berdly is still being annoying and that others agree with that, you get the feeling that Kris is slightly surprised at your sudden smile but just as fast as it came it went even faster.

~{No one's pov}~

You and Kris soon departed as they had to work on a project with Susie and you had to get back to making sure you had your stock of potion ingredients. On the way back you encounter a darkner more specifically Ralsei of which he follows you asking you a multitude of questions like a worried parent and you answer every single one of them but some answered by 'i invoke the Fifth' of which you had to explain to him what the Fifth was and he panicked more. Once you got home you threw a mushroom at him in a sense to tell him to leave of which he took the message and dashed out of there as fast as goatly possible. You managed to check off everything in your list of ingredients and now the second step of business is to make their journey harder, put overwhelming doom over them, temporary hexes, stopping them at the last minute things like that and the funnest thing withholding important information, you laughed manically before questioning 'Why did I help Kris wait- why did I say I'd help the other two as well' you pondered this for a while before coming to a conclusion.

__________________________________

I don't proofread this before I publish it so I apologize for spelling errors.
Anyways what do you think the conclusion is?
How will the prohecy go about?
What will happen
Well [NAME] go through her villain arc soon
Of which I can only answer one question and that being the last one. Yes, yes she will.

Words: 1054

Thanks for reading.