Final Note (13-05-2024)

Why, hello! If you're here, you've officially reached the end of #WitchcraftWednesday!

Honestly, when I started writing this tale, I thought it was going to be really silly and kind of stupid. But along the way, it grew on me and I had an absolute blast writing it. I even expanded the original novella into a novel! So I hope you've enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it and I encourage you to share any thoughts or feedback you might have. It's always appreciated!

If you made it all the way here, I can't thank you enough. Every read, vote or comment here made my day. Special thanks to everyone I've seen in the comment section, because if there's one thing I enjoyed as much as the writing, it was interacting with you guys. Your support of my weird ideas and crazy characters means the world! It's a cliché, but I'll say it, anyway. It's a final note, so I'm allowed to be cheesy now.

Anyway, one last thing!

I'm writing this story a sequel: '#FreakshowFriday'! And you can currently find it on my profile if that's something you'd like to read ^^ Here's its blurb for your enjoyment:

"After a wild adventure involving a powerful magic book, former drug dealer Nathan has turned his life around: having abandoned his criminal ways, he now works a minimum wage job and is learning video editing on the side. But even though everything seems to be going smoothly, it's hard to truly leave the past behind, and his feelings for a certain YouTube star may have become more than strictly platonic. Not to mention that magic doesn't seem to be done with him yet...

Meanwhile, disgraced Internet celebrity Jamie is working her hardest to salvage her reputation and restore her YouTube channel Witchcraft Wednesday to its former glory. When a golden opportunity in the form of one of the world's most haunted islands crosses her path, the only thing she can do is take it with both hands. It comes at a price, however: enduring her family on a two-week trip to Europe. Even with Nathan by her side, that may prove one of her toughest challenges to date.

And the haunted island itself?

That might just house mysteries and dangers as well."

Doesn't that sound like fun? Go check it out!

That said, this has been a hell of a trip, guys, and I'm glad you didn't run away screaming.

Thank you.

~AJ