kelso is done with this shit

"what is going on in here?" doctor kelso yells, very disappointed in the competence of his doctors.

"DAD?" jules looks up at the doctor who is literally the same person as her father chick.

"hey you really banged your head up in that car crash" dr. kelso replied.

"wow! you look exactly like my dad." jules says again mesmerized at the resemblance.

"come to think of it you are the spitting image of that son of a bitch maddox who tried to steal my job" dr. kelso realizes.

"soooo we're all doppelgängers of random ass doctors, can someone please stop this pounding in my head" ellie complains.

"perry get off the floor." dr. kelso orders.

dr. cox slowly arises from the ground, still in pure shock that there could be another jordan.

"sorry, jor-"

dr. cox looks at the chart,

"mrs. torres. can i get you something for your head."

"i bet i look nothing like your slaggy wife, and it's mrs. cobb now" ellie darts at dr. cox.

"god it's uncanny" dr. cox still can't wrap his head around this.

"perry please leave and get your head together." dr. kelso orders.

"okay mrs. cobb-

"yes?" both ellie and jules reply.

"wtf ur both called cobb?"

"yes we're together!🥰" jules tells dr. kelso.

all of a sudden ellie starts seizing and her heart monitor is beeping uncontrollably.