revenge

they arrive at the zoo.

"no dogs allowed." the zoo worker says pointing at dog travis.

"i'm here to kill andy torres." ellie tells the worker.

"oh okay, i hate that bitch, you can bring the dog." he replies back.

"thanks sir!" jules says smiling.

the three of them and dog travis get into the zoo for free considering they're only there to kill andy and are not going to look at any animals.

jules hears guitar in the distance.

in the monkey cage she sees her ex-husband grayson.

"hi grayson!" jules yells up at him

"wtf jules you sold me to the zoo and now you think you can just waltz in here😡😡" grayson replies angrily.

"hey dime eyes! we're here to kill andy." ellie shouts at grayson.

"oh cool, all is forgiven," grayson replies "andy never feeds us."

"hey g-mannn" greets bobby.

"hey bobby, how's the golf game?" grayson asks.

"ah i'm on top of my game baby." he replies back.

"good to hear, I'll catch you guys later, lmk when you kill andy!" grayson says now swinging from the trees like his fellow monkeys.

they head over to where andy works.

ellie got a canon from the circus exhibit and is now ready to shoot andy into the sun.

they spot him right next to the cougar exhibit.

"andy!" ellie says in a vengeful tone.

"oh hey ellie!" andy says unsuspectedly.

"we know you released those cougars, you nearly killed all 3 of us!" ellie yells.

"yeah and i lost one of my heels, i had just got them too!" jules adds.

"and my golf cart is completely ruined" bobby states.

"wow sorry guys, i never meant to hurt any of you," andy says apologetically, "i was just so mad at ellie leaving me for jules."

"to be fair man, you should've seen it comin, you see how they was always flirtin." bobby says.

"i don't care, i want you back ellie." andy shouts, tears welling in his eyes.

"and i want you dead!" ellie screams running towards andy.

jules and ellie pick up the little bald man and put him into the canon.

dog travis runs up to the canon with a match in his mouth and lights it.

andy is sent into the sun at approximately 1073282km/hour.