A Story For You

Dear You,

There is a story that I would like to tell you.

For a very long time, it felt like a curse.
Preying upon me, everytime it gets the
chance. I ran and I ran away from it. ran and I ran and I ran. Thinking that I could escape. But it was right in front of me. Even if I closed my eyes. Especially when I closed my eyes.

I ran so much away that I forgot the reason for which I have run. Now, I was lost. Lost in the darkness. Lost in the emptiness. Lost in the illusions. Lost in the imaginations that I made so that I could pretend I was never lost. But I was. Reminding me everytime I came out of imaginations. So, I stayed for a very long time.

My life was crumbling, but it was just a
background noise. All I was thinking anddaydreaming of the perfect days that could have been. But I forgot that there was nothing as perfect. At least, in this life. There was bound to be pain. And there was bound to heartaches. And there was bound to be unescapable words that would torn your soul apart. Every single day. Those words echoed. Reminding that I was nothing. Reminding me that I was bound to be nobody.

I asked those questions in my head all day. I still ask those questions, of what would have become of me if I didn't ran away. And I am still scared of that answer. And I have inflicted pains on the only one that deserved the joy. I see that girl sitting on that corner of the room, shivering from the cold and sweating too. Crying. And the tears are of blood. She looks at me. Her eyes speak. Her mouth has been silenced by a duct tape. Her eyes are asking me something I cannot comprehend.

But the irony is, it was never a question. I removed that tightly stuck duct tape from her mouth and she said Que sera sera. Then, everything made sense. I was not running away from the reality. I was running away from what I thought reality would be.

And so, then I stopped(running).

And now I'm walking back. It's a long road. But I'll not stop walking towards my que sera.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY. GOODBYE, FELLAS.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Nobody