Chapter 1. An unknown human has been lurking around?

Pris's POV.

The rain pounded down onto me as I walked around the forest. The rain didn't bother me however. I love the rain! And water in general! I am the water witch after all!

But wait that's not all! I'm also a vampire! A vampire queen! That's right! I rule a kingdom! A whole kingdom full of vampires, witches, ghosts, a werewolf or two, a zombie, and more! So many different creatures living here! And I rule over them! Protect them!

" Pris! There you are! " A voice snapped jarring me from my thoughts.

I sighed slowly looking for the source of the voice, already knowing who it was. " Hello, Herm hunny "

" Hello Pris, why are you out here in the forest by yourself? " Herm asked stopping a few feet away from me.

I rolled my eyes " I wanted to take a walk. That's all " I told the older witch lamely.

Herm rolled her eye. Not replying to me.

I giggled looking at the older women, taking this moment to really study how Herm looked for some reason.

Herm's look is basically this, Short dirty blonde hair that goes down past her ears, has dark grey eye, on her other eye is an eye patch. Herm, like always has a scowl on her lips. Herm is very skinny, unhealthy skinny.

Herm's outfit of choice is dark black pants with with matching black boots, a long dark grey sleeve shirt, with dark/lightish blue sweater ( fun fact, Herm has secret pockets in her sweater for her gun and wand)

around Herm's neck is amulet, on her right hand is her family ring. I've asked her multiple times to tell me about the ring, and her family. Herm unfortunately refuses to say anything.

" Pris, we really should get back to the castle. " Herm said jarring me from my thoughts. " Besides, Joey is waiting for you back at the castle. I wonder what that idiot wants " Herm said shaking her head.

" Herm! Don't call my friends idiots! " I huffed walking towards the witch.

" I'm also calling my self an idiot to, my dear " Herm told me with a smirk.

" No! Don't call yourself an idiot! " I said lighty punching Herm on the shoulder.

" You can't stop me darling " Herm laughed lightly punching me on the shoulder.

" I'll put you in a bubble, Herm " I threatened with a smirk.

" Uh huh sure. Let's just hurry to the castle. I think we've kept Lauren and Joey waiting long enough "

" Lauren's with, Joye? " I asked my mouth dropping open.

" Yeah, she keeps trying to drop sand on him. " Herm informed me with a sigh. " I guess she's still mad he betrayed her. "

I snorted " I can't blame her. Alright then, let's hurry back to the castle. Let's hope Evil isn't there stirring the pot "

" Wouldn't surprise me. Come along now, let's be off "

******************************

" Lauren I said I was sorry! Why can't you forgive me?! " Joye cried crouching behind the sofa.

" Because you promised not to betray me! And what did you do? "

" Betray you? I'm sorry okay! Geez! " Joye cried slowly creeping away from the sofa.

" Lauren! Please don't kill, Joye! " I yelled hopping to distract the sandwich.

" Yes, I don't feel like cleaning up blood today. " Herm added shooting a glare at Joye.