Chapter 2. It's been a long long time

Pris's POV

" E-Eloise? I-Is that you? " I asked slowly backing away from the other witch.

Eloise giggled slowly walking towards the lake. " The one and only! Are you okay, you look pale? "

" I-I'm fine. Why are you here? " I asked silently cursing myself for being rude. Don't be rude to your crush!

A hurt look flashed across Eloise's face. " I wanted to talk with you. Since you flat out disappeared after the final challenge  "

I flinched at that. Yeah I did pretty much dip after the final. Who could blame me? I had crazyed blood lust that I couldn't control. I can barley control it now! Eloise doesn't know I'm cursed. Hopefully. Speaking of blood lust, uh I fear that my blood lust is actually coming back. But why? It hasn't been acting up for a while now!

What if this isn't blood lust? What if this was my vampire side? Is my vampire side reacting to, Eloise? Why?

Could my vampire want, Eloise dead? No! I can't let my vampire hurt, Eloise! I need to get out of here fast. First, I need to keep chatting. Then run away like hell. Sounds easy enough.

" I uh didn't want to stick around much longer.  Everything was pretty crazy you know? " I told her lamely.

Eloise nodded not saying anything. Yeah okay I'm super nervous right now. What should I do? Should I run? Should I stay and chat? I'll stay and chat, then I'll run away like hell.

" It was pretty crazy. I can't believe everything that happened. But hey Mertha is back! And supreme witch is gone. " Eloise said happily bouncing on the heels of her feet. She looked adorable. Pris, don't think like that!

" Yeah, it's strange seeing Mertha as human! " I said slowly climbing out of the lake. Come on, Pris. Don't run away just yet! Just a few more minutes, then you can run away like hell! Okay? Okay!

" Did you hear Scott got cursed? Yeah he's a werewolf! My brother is a werewolf! Isn't that cool? " Eloise asked excitedly, a wide smile on her lips.

" Why are you telling me this? Shouldn't you keep this hush hush? " I asked praying I didn't sound rude.

Eloise rolled her eyes " he's okay with everyone knowing now. It's important information, incase he loses control. "

" That's fair. " I said lamely. " Wouldn't want anyone getting hurt "

" Yep! Pris, can I ask you something? " Eloise asked suddenly her cheery self turning sirius. " Why did you just  disappear? "

Damn! I knew this question would come up at some point! The question is, how do I answer it?

Maybe this is when I should run away? Or would that make things worse?

What I need is a distraction! Oh if only the other witches weren't asleep!

" Pris? Pris dear, are you okay? Did the supreme witch hurt you too? " Eloise asked slowly creeping closer. This isn't good! Only a couple more inches and she'll be right in front of me!

And that's when an idea struck me. A very gay idea.

" Pris? Pris! Are you ignoring me? I can't help if you don't talk to me! Please! I'm just trying to help! " Eloise said closing the distance between us.

And nows my chance! Without a second thought, I grabbed Eloise's shirt collar and kissed her. I closed my eyes. Secretly enjoying the fact I was kissing my crush.

I felt the world melt away around me. I just couldn't believe I'm kissing, Eloise! Wait, I'm kissing, Eloise. I'M KISSING ELOISE. AHHHH WHAT ON EARTH WAS I THINKING?

Much to my dismay I broke the kiss, slowly backing away from Eloise.

Eloise meanwhile just stood there, blinking slowly.

I'd hate to leave her here like this. But I need to escape!

With out a second thought I took of running towards my castle. Shocked by everything that just happened. I had to get out of there. I just had to!

I'm sorry Eloise my love. But you can never find out that I'm a vampire.

****************************

It's been roughly three weeks since my kiss with, Eloise. That's right I said kiss. I kissed my crush! Even if it was just to distract her. Don't judge me. You would do the same.

Apparently Herm wouldn't have done so. Yeah Herm wasn't exactly pleased by my little stunt. I can't blame her though. I did sneak out of the castle. But hey that doesn't matter.

" Pris, if Eloise is looking for you. Maybe you should talk with her. Rekindle your friendship " Herm told me.

" No. There's a reason I need to stay away from, Eloise " I told Herm.

" Oh? And what is this reason? " Herm asked with an eye roll. " Were you having a gay panic? " Herm teased.

" No, my vampire wanted to slaughter, Eloise " I snapped shooting a glare at the older witch.

" What? Impossible. Why would she want to slaughter, Eloise? " Herm asked shaking her head.

" It is a possibility. There is another possibility however " a voice said before my demon friend Lewis appeared on my desk.

" And what could that be, Evil? " Herm snapped.

Lewis flinched at the use of his demon name. His golden eyes glowing brightly. " What have I told you about using my name? " Lewis snapped at Herm.

Herm rolled her eyes. " Not to use it. I don't understand why I can't say it. You let others use it, do you not? "

" Those are the poor souls who summon me. " Lewis snapped again.

I rolled my eyes, focusing on Lewis. I wanted a good look at him.

Lewis was a couple inches above average height. He was skinny ( normal skinny unlike Herm.)

Evil Jet black short hair that has a front curl. A charming gentleman hair cut he called it.

Evil Had dark golden eyes. That some times shone brightly when he was upset or happy.

Lewis's outfit was black dress pants with matching black dress shoes. Has a dark black dress shirt and a dark lightish grey suit jacket.

Evil's always wears a silver band with a shiny black obsidian stone on his right hand. Around his neck he wears a matching obsidian necklace. Lewis Has the smile of a jackass. Evil always carried a cane with a dragon on it.

" Enough, Lewis! What is this theory of yours? " Herm snapped jarring me from my thoughts.

" Yes what is this theory, Lewis " I pipped up.

" I think Eloise could be your mate "

And that's where I'm ending this chapter!

I do hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

I don't know when I'll update this book again. It'll be random to be honest.

Till then, I do hope everyone enjoyed this book!