"I want to fangirl"

I glanced at the phone in front of me. I feel so anxious. I'm going to meet my idol, but he looks like me.

"Stop fidgeting," Chan said, with a sigh.

I looked down, and I actually was fidgeting, "sorry," I muttered.

Every time the door to the shop opened I glanced up. Finally after what seemed like hours I saw the familiar sight of my body.

Weird that's what it looked like, weird to see myself walking without it being me.

As soon as Felix spotted us he scurried over and sat in the open seat in front of us.

"Sorry, did you guys wait long?" He apologized as soon as he sat.

I shook my head, "no, we got here like five minutes ago."

I glanced over at Chan, he looked deep in thought then suddenly he said, "you're really pretty Y/N."

"Thank you," both Felix and I said in unison.

Then we looked at eachother and burst out in laughter, Chan ment the compliment for me yet he looked at Felix, so he and I both took the compliment.

Chan sighed he probably was super annoyed that I was saying Felix and I 'swapped bodies,' but It was the truth.

"Let's get this over with," Chan said, "what do you guys think caused this body swapping to happen."

"Well, I wanted to meet you guys at the fan meet yesterday and I snuck out of my house. I met you guys and that's basically it. I didn't meet any magical genie or make a wish," I rambled.

I looked at the both of them waiting for a reaction, Felix was deep in thought and so was Chan.

Finally Felix said, "I think it's my fault, I kinda made a wish before the fan meet. But it wasn't for us to switch bodies. I wished that I could be a regular teen. Maybe that's what caused us to switch bodies?"

Yes, that could be the reason. But it still doesn't tell us how long we're going to be like this.

"Felix, if you made this wish, do you know if you'll ever switch back?" Chan asked.

He shrugged, "no not really, but I hope it's not permanent, not in a mean way or anything," he said quickly, bowing his head a little, apologizing. "I just, I want to visit my family and be able to talk to them as me, you know?"

I nodded, I understand, it's not like I want to stay in his body for long either, I want to be able to fangirl, not be the idol.

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been busy with school. Hopefully I'll be able to write more and post.