"I'm kinda weird"

I've spent some time with them and realized that having our bodies swapped isn't that bad they are a fun group. But even still I want to be able to be in my own body.

Well it's not that I want to, but more like I need to because in a few days I'm so posed to be starting my period and I will literally cry if Felix has to go through that.

but other then that I'm all good. Felix and I have been on late night calls trying to figure out what we can do to switch back, at first it was weird to hear my voice through the phone but I've grown used to it I think.

Though I mostly feel bad that Felix ended up my body of all people, because I'm not the most normal kid ever.

I'm kinda weird, especially with my friends. I miss them now.

Eun and I have been friends since we were seven years old and we were inseparable, in around ninth grade she confessed her feelings to me, and not going to lie I felt kinda awkward around her cuz I also liked her but was afraid of rejection. Anyway we tried dating and things just didn't work out, I still like her, and a part of me always will but now Alice is with her. And I won't ever try to get between then because they are a literal match made in heaven.

We never told Alice about our short relationship because it doesn't matter it didn't work anyway, so ya. And I think in a few years Eun might propose to Alice, so I can't wait for that.

But back to the topic at hand, how the fuck do Felix and I switch back? Like every morning I almost die and go to heaven just because of these 7 beautiful men around me.

~

This has been fun, Y/N and I talk till late into the night and something in me just feels like I don't want to stop talking to her. I enjoy our conversations and sometimes after I hang up the phone I just talk to myself mesmerized by her soothing voice.

Although I do miss the members, I fell much more free this way, no fangirls running and screening after me, I have science. And don't get me wrong I love my fans but sometimes I just need a break.

The group and I decided to postpone announcing our comeback because I won't be able to practice everything with them so that's fun I guess....right?

I still haven't been able to get into Y/N's iPad and that's kinda frustrating I'm really curious. I want to know what's on there. Also I really can't tell if her bias is me, Han or Seungmin, because she has so many posters of us. I even found a cardboard cutout of Seungmin under her bed... and she told me under any circumstances don't go into the basement sooooo..... I think she's begging me to look down there and that's what I'm totally going to do, I wonder if there are more cardboard cutouts or posters.

I crept down the stairs slowly trying not to make a sound in case I wake up her family. When I finally got to the basement I looked for the light switch and turned it on.

What I saw shocked me..... nah not really it was just a bunch of unicorns and fabric, and some fashionista shit. Not that I'm calling it shit but I don't know what to call it so... ya.

There were manikins and drawings of dresses and measurements and everything. The thing she was working on seems like it's one of my looks from the maniac album. Honestly it's really nice and I find it so cool that's She's doing this.

I just finished this, what do you guys think?