𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫∙∙∙∙∙·

Please Read Before Beginning The Story ~

Hello everyone! ~ Welcome to my Daemon Targaryen x Fem OC fanfic. This story will follow my Oc's journey throughout the events of House Of The Dragon. It will mainly be told from a third person's point of view, but I may add some first person's to highlight key moments, emotions, and character development. I apologize in advance for any grammatical mistakes for I am still pretty young . . . okay in all honesty I hate going through endless pages trying to correct when really I just end up re-reading the same sentence over and over again, or I just end up giving up early; But can you blame me? Enough of my rambling let's get on with the important stuff!

Update Schedule ~ will be at least once a week, Thursdays, but you never know I could throw in the treat of a double update every now and then!

About My Story And OC ~

- This book is not for the faint of heart; there will be mature content/themes such as: mature language, explicit violence, gore, death, abuse, incest, and everyones favourite spicyness :)

- My OC , she is the blood of old Valyria, the blood of the dragon, the unburnt. Yes ladies, they/thems, and gentleman she is a Targaryen.

- She is the second born daughter of King Viserys I Targaryen and Queen Aemma Arryn, sister to Rhaenyra Targaryen, and half sister to Aemond, Aegon II, Daeron, and Helaena Targaryen.

- She will be almost 7 years younger than Rhaenyra so if some of the ages and time periods of my fanfic and the House of the Dragon series don't align, do not fret. If you haven't noticed the age difference between my Oc and Daemon yet I'm going to smack you in the face with it right now, it's quite a big number. I encourage you to also notice that the events that occur do take place in the 100 AC's, and things were much different from society now adays. If this bothers you along with the themes of incest I completely understand, you can imagine the characters are closer in age or you can set aside this book. You are completely free to make that choice. Continuing on the same note I am not here to support incest or intimacy between minor and adult in any way. This is for the sake of a fanfic. 

- This book will be a slow burn! I mean we all know Daemon is a flirt and a do-er but you both will need to sit back and enjoy the ride (whether on dragon back or sadly on the couch, your bed, some boring chair, on dragon back, etc.) I want to focus on my characters development and maturing rather than have a book full of smut . . . cough* cough*.

- I'd say my OC is sort of a combination of Arya stark and Daenerys Targaryen, without all the mass murder . . . Hmmmm . . . okay maybe there's a bit of stu- . . . not going to spoil anything though.

- There may be or may not be a bit of smut. I haven't decided whether I should add it or not (let me know in the comments), but there will definitely be some spicy/fluffy scenes if you know what I mean :)

Anyways that's pretty much it I think!!!

- Oh no waaiiiiiiiitttttt. Oops almost forgot, I DO NOT OWN HOUSE OF THE DRAGON!!!!!!!! All original plot and characters go to Martin's Fire and Blood and HBO Max's series House Of The Dragon. But my OC and any other original characters and plot lines I add belong to me and only me!!! if you wish to use any of my ideas I would appreciate if you ask beforehand and/or mention who/where you got my ideas from. PlaGiArISm IS sO nOt CoOl mAN!!! Thank you Imma take a quick bow. whew!

∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫∙∙∙∙∙· = time skip/divider

Anyways thank you for giving my book a try

Now let's start from the beginning . . . 

24/05/2023

665 words

~ pointbreak