𝐈𝐈 | 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫∙∙∙∙∙·

A little over a year had past since the birth of the Targaryen twins, and the Targaryen family could not have been more ... exhausted, for Viserys and Rhaelyx were proving a challenge to raise.

Every mother knew of the struggles of the first years of raising a child.

Aemma could recall her first years with Rhaenyra very well because of how stressful they were.

Now she had two infants to manage along with Rhaenyra.

Her husband, Viserys, due to his position as king , was not much help as he did not have time to deal with the twins temper-tantrums nor tend to their many needs.

Aemma could not imagine having to raise the twins without the help of the wet-nurses.

They allowed her time, very little, but time to do the things she enjoyed like walking through the gardens, reading and spending time with Rhaenyra.

Though their aid was not welcomed by all, not welcomed by a certain untrusting little princess.

Rhaelyx refused any and all interactions with others outside of her family and did so with a devilish glint in her violet eyes.

Unlike her twin brother, Rhaelyx clearly demonstrated the hot temper of a dragon.

Aemma found it both frustrating yet amusing how different the twins were.

Viserys was quite a calm child with a love for socializing and wooden toy knights, where Rhaelyx preferred solitude in her mothers arms and terrorizing anyone who attempted to take her away from said comfort.

Aemma could now be found in the gardens with all three of her children sat on a small quilt laid out in the middle of the area.

Nobody could deny that the queen looked her happiest in that very moment, brushing the crumbs of a lemon cake from her sons lips in which his twin had thought funny to shove in his face and continued to attempt said assault on a new target, a laughing Rhaenyra.

Soon a chase commenced between the two sisters and unfortunately for Rhaelyx, who had just learned to walk, the odds were in Rhaenyra's favour.