William x Y/N (with a twist)

(This chapter was requested by my
friends!)

The ending has a plot twist.

"Okay.. are you ready?" William's voice says behind me. I smile in excitement, folding my hands and clutching them to my chest.

"How long do I have to keep my eyes closed like this?"

"Just one moment..." I can hear the thuds of his spring lock suit pounding on the tile floors before coming to a stop.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

I open my eyes and turn around to see William in his springlock suit for the first time. He had been working on it for months and wanted me to be the first one to see it before the restaurants grand-opening tomorrow.

My mouth opens with shock, and I let out a soft laugh.

"William this looks...wow!! I- I don't even know what to say!" I slowly walk up to him, running my finger tips along the yellow fur of his suit.

"I'm glad you like it!" His muffled voice says from within the costume.

"Like it? I love it! Oh- and the little bow-tie.."

My lips pull into a tight smile. I reach up, pretending to fix it for him. He laughs and reaches up as well, taking his hands in mine.

"It was my favorite addition to the suit, I feel as if it just completed Spring Bonnie's look entirely." He says proudly.

"Hm.. it would of looked better with a neck tie instead." I tease.

"And why is that love?" William cocks his head at me inside of the suit, causing the ears to lean to one side.

"Because then I could pull you in for kisses..." I say, pretending to grab an imaginary tie around his neck, leaning in and kissing the toothy smile of his suit. William doesn't respond.

"Cat got your tongue?" I whisper with a smile, reaching up and loosely resting my arms over his shoulders. His hands are quick to meet my waist.

"You're awfully frisky tonight, my dear."

I pull away from him slowly. "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" I say quietly, walking to the dining room table closest to us and leaning against it with my arms behind me.

He began walking over to me shortly after, each step he made causing me to look farther and farther up until he was directly in front of me.

He releases a single finger, running it up my neck and underneath my chin. The height that the springlock suit gave William was almost terrifyingly tall.

"So how long does it usually take you to get out of that thing?" I tease, crossing my legs.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I want what's inside of it right now..."

I reach my hand out, slipping my fingers into the space between the suits chest cavity and crotch cavity. William lowers his hand on top of mine, stopping me before I can reach him inside of the suit.

"Please, allow me.." He says before reaching down with both hands, unhinging the front side of the crotch cavity and resting it on the table next to me. I slowly uncross my legs, opening them wide to tease him.

"Was that part of the suit made just for me?"

He laughs a little and places his hands on his belt, jerking it to the side and slowly pulling it from its loops.

"No dear, but you are welcome to think of it that way..." He begins leaning over top of me, causing me to lay down fully on the table.

William pins one of the yellow rabbit's hands down next to my head while the other rests on my knee, making its way up my leg and stopping once it reaches my thigh. He grabs it firmly.