Chapter 1

Hearing my alarm ringing in my ear i was woken up.Lazily I turned it off laying back down wishing I could just sleep longer knowing I can't cause it's the first day of school.

I wish summer didn't go as fast as it did even though I spent most of it working and small part of it watching my favorite movies/shows,walking around late at night in the peaceful places and other days just getting faded by myself. I dreaded this day but ohh well I just got to ignore my stomach that was doing flips just thinking about going back to school.

Finally getting out of bed going straight to take a shower to wake up it's time to get dress I ended up taking the safe option and picking out my go to outfit

(This part you can choose what you want to wear if you don't like this)

Going to my moms room to say goodbye even though she's struggles with addiction sometimes she still was a good mom well when she wants to be and right now I needed her I was honestly nervous about school. I enter it to the smell of cigarettes and beer but no sight of my mom of course she's not here I actually don't think I heard her even come home last night. "Ohh well bye mom I love you" i say to the empty room.

Finally starting to walk to school it hit me my stomach felt like a pit and constant thoughts going on in my head but I just sucked it up and tried my best to tune it out with music.

The first class bell ring and i was able to find it early to get a seat in the back.Slowly people started pouring in the class no one took a seat by me though.
First class of the day was math which sucked who wanted to do math first most days I was still half asleep during first period I know this is gonna be hell.

I didn't even realize how tired I was I ended up falling asleep in class. I was having a good ass nap too but it was interrupted by the loud bell and the sound of kids leaving class and something shaking my arm hard
It honestly scared me cause i forgot where I was not even thinking picking my head up so fast and waving my hands.

*SMACK*

I accidentally hit something or someone.
"Bitch What the fuck" he says backing up from me
"Ohhh shit my bad" i say standing up fast wiping my face eww I got drool on me. Looking over seeing a boy who had blonde curly hair looking at me in shock and also confused he had a big red mark on his face.

There were still people slowly leaving the class but no one seemed to notice since we were in the back but in the corner of my eye a blonde haired girl was looking at me with the dirtiest look but quickly looked away once she noticed me staring right back at her.

Honestly not even knowing what to say cause I was still tryna process everything I was spaced out on him for some reason and I realized i probably looked creepy cause he kept a confusing look.

"damn why you hit me so hard for though"he says with a little laugh i just laughed it off and apologized again saying that I was dreaming about some weird shit.

"You were passed out the whole class I was gonna wake you up but I didn't feel like it you was scaring me talking in your sleep and shit,shit luckily I didn't you probably would've punched me "

Breaking eye contact i respond "that's embarrassing shit sorry again"i say getting my stuff together
i noticed he had a different look on his face like he was checking me out. Nah he can't be. I just stood there uncomfortably.

"Nah it's all good ma" he said
I was Visibly cringing a bit at that name he just smirks at me and walks off leaving.
Getting my things and walking out of the class room to my next one.
Fuckshit pov
Walking out of class and meeting up with ray
"What took yo ass so long i was gonna leave without you"
"Your not gonna believe it I just got smack by this chick"
"Nah I believe it Damn what one of your hoes caught you" he says laughing
"Nah this one crazy chick sitting next to me just attacked me ion even know her name"
"Bitches crazy"

Note/okay so I don't know how to feel about this💀
it's gonna be a slow burn book so I'm sorry