Chapter 2

Y/N

It was now lunchtime and I couldn't be more relieved to finally have a break my nerves been crazy the feeling in my stomach was still there but slowing going away. Finding a nice shady spot to sit I took out my lunch and ate hoping it would help.

Listening to music and doodling in my notebook I noticed people walking closer to me not wanting to look up cause I didn't think they were gonna actually come to me but now they were right infront of me.
"Aye"
"Huh"i say finally looking up wondering who it was looking at the same blonde hair girl from this morning but there was another girl who didn't seem as bitchy as her.

"Is it okay if we sit here you look so lonely" the blonde said and looked at the other brown haired girl like she wanted to laugh while the girl just ignored her and looked at me smiling
Shrugging not knowing what to say "uhh i guess so" I responded
as they both sat down the blonde girl introduced herself "im Samantha but call me Sammy" she said with a smile

I just nodded at her and smile back I obviously didn't forget about how she was looking at me this morning so I was confused on why she was being nice.

"Im Estee,are you new here i really dont think I seen you before"
"Nah i just dont really put myself out there you know but im y/n'

"Ohh cool cool instead of being lonely why don't you hang out with me and Sammy right Sam"she said looking at her,I looked at her too and she still was looking at me like she was judging but i just ignored it

"Yeah probably I don't know I'm not really looking for a group"
They both were taken aback
"Ohh cmon now you seem dope we just wanna be friends also you fucking pretty" Sammy said putting on a smile

FUCKSHIT

"That your bitch over there" ray said gesturing to a group of girls

Looking over to where he was looking I seen a certain blonde girl with two other girls

"Man i told you I don't fuck with her no more she weird"

"I was just messing with ur hoe ass you really are done with her this time'

"For sure I gotta keep my options open you know all these bitches just cant get enough of me"

"Whatever you say"ray says laughing shaking his head.
Looking back at the girls I noticed there was one I couldn't really recognize from afar but something about her looked familiar. Thats when Samantha looked straight at me and waved I just looked away fast and continued my conversation with Ray.