Prologue

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A pink haired girl ran across the dark woods of Koshu. Her hair swiftly danced with the wind, both her hair and uniform is a mess. She hurrily ran through the darkness as the big alien-like HUGE chased her, along side many smaller ones.

The tired young girl clumsily tripped and fell, letting the HUGE swarm her faster. She hold her ankle in pain, "I cant go on" she mumbled. She close her eyes, waiting for the sharp claw of the HUGE pierced her. 

"Get down!!" A voiced echoed through the wind, bold and loud. The young girl heard it, and duck down with her hand holding her head.

Loud banging echoed in her eardrums, as the bullet fired to pierce the small HUGE. She covered her ears, slowly opening her wide eyes. 

A young gir, with black Yurigaoka uniform. Long black hair flowing with the wind, as she strike the larger HUGE off her way. Anger and frustation tinted her eyes a dark shade of crimson red. She hold her CHARM and rest it on her sides, guarding the young pink haired girl.

Her beauty has charmed her, as pink tint of blush flushed down to her pale face. "The one who fought HUGE- lilies. I never knew they were so beautiful." she thought. 

The Lily looked back at her, "Are you hurt?" she asked.

"oh uhm... im fine! you came just in time!" She replied in panic, more likely shouting.

"i'm glad." The lily said as she smiled. "If you have the energy to shout like that, then i believe you can run to your safety on your own, can you?"

"Run?" The girl asked.

The lily pointed her finger to a cirtain direction, "Theres a shelter over there, just run straight and you'll find it." She explained, "Theres nothing to worry, you'll find my friend there."

"But..." she hesitated, "I'm so scared my legs won't budge..."

The lily looked down at her, then pulled the ribbon that tangled around her hair off. She gently place the green coloured ribbon on her hand. "this is for you, think of it as a charm to keep you save." She gently smiled, "don't be scared, jut know i'll be with you."

Bushes and grass started ruffling and crowling can be heard, the HUGE's are back."Now go!" the lily commanded, as the pink haired girl ran for her safety.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

You watched as debris and HUGE started going in your way. 

"One..." You strike the your charm downwards.
"...Two..." You count your strikes everytime a piece the HUGE flew by.

You lifted your Mazu relic and started firing the upcoming HUGE. "Three...Four..."

"You'll help them with your skill, he said." You complained underneath your breath, while striking your CHARM at the small, bug-like HUGE.

You slammed the thick metal unto the bug exoskeleton, shattering them to pieces as blue coloured goo spurt out.

After killing all HUGE on your way, you squad down on your feet and rest your hand over the handle of your folded Broniac, resting the lower jaw of your face over it. Thanks to your skill, you're not as tired. Though, you are definitely bored, and all you can do is pause for a moment and complained.

"Okay, i get it. Guarding the save zone is very important, but just because im a junior doesn't mean i cannot engage in a fight!" your voiced mumbled under your sleeves.

Envy crawled unto your thoughts as you see your classmate -Shirai Yuyu- from afar, fighting in the frontline alongside her Schutzengel.
"Hawk eye" Your eyes turned red as your pupil slightly extended.
You trailed your eyes on the two girls fighting over the bridge of Koshu, observing the duo schutzengel out of boredom, starring at them fighting alongside each other.

"The HUGE they fought is a gigant class with unbelievably strong armory and amazing healing mechanism." You analyzed, almost dozing off.

You heard the grass rustling, as if someone came by. You doesn't seem to care at first, but a pink haired girl ran up to you. "She looked injured..." you thought.

You stood up as she went closer, "Ah..! miss!" she called to you. 

She stopped in front of you, resting her hands on her knees. "That lily... she said you're her friend..." she panted, she must be tired. "Do you by any chance knew where the save zone is?" she asked.

"I do, right this way." you gestured your hand, pointing at the direction to the save zone you're guarding. "Just follow me."

She trailed you all the way across the wood to the save area where the shelter is. Place where lilies and medics are available to help townspeople like her.

You suddenly stop when you sense an odd presence from behind you, the large spider like HUGE rushed to your position, ready to attack anytime. You turned back and cut the monster in half with the blade of your Broniac, protecting the girl who appeared to be in great shock.

"Keep going!" you command the girl and turned your charm to a cannon. You also pulled out your Mazu relic from your back and turned on firearm mode to cause more damage to the engaging monster. You cocked both of it and started firing the HUGE that swarmed on the two ouf you. You walked just behind the girl to guard her.

The HUGE might be alone, but a HUGE this size is quite notably strong to be fought alone. The HUGE dodged all your bullet and jumped over you, and your guns are not enough to stop it on time. You lifted your Mazu relic as a shield to protect you and the girl behind you, thinking the impact will come soon, but the force that hit you was not that of a HUGE. You pulled down your shield to see nothing but hollow body of your classmate -Miya Asmaraloka- using your shield as a jumping support before charging at the tall HUGE.

"Drain-Testasment!" She shouted, stepping over the head of the Huge and pierced it with her CHARM. 

You stood on your stance and took your chance to strike, you ran to the HUGE, unfolding your Broniac and slide them accross the body of the HUGE, mincing off its slender leg. As it's head fall, you stood low in balance and strike your blade over your head, splitting the HUGE in half.

The transculent girl landed on her feet, then showing her appearance clear to see.

"Sorry, I must've doze off for a moment." You slightly bowed, apologizing to her about your lack of concentration.

The red haired girl turned to you and sighed, "Keep your guards up, I'll be keeping up with the rescue team." She lifted her Charm and fold them into gun-mode. "Stay safe." she said, leaving the two of you in a flash, as if she dissapeared in the air.

"Who's... that lily? how did she..."

"Disappeared? yeah, her rare skill lets her hide her presence." You answered her before she got the chance to finish. "Go on without me, the safe area is already in front of your eyes."

The pink haired girl smiled and bowed, "thank you!" she said before running off to where the safe area is.

You looked back to where you last seen the pair (Misuzu and Yuyu, if you forgot), only to see the HUGE they fought went rampage.  "This is my chance!" you though, activating Shukuchi and ran to their direction.