Chap. 3 - Close your eyes and breath

Albert woke up and stretched his arms, knocking over his alarm clock. He took a quick glance at it and ignored it. He stood up from his bed and made a loud yawn. His phone vibrated on the night stand. He picked it up to see a reminder? 

REMINDER! - Pack up your things! Your going to see Denis and the others in 2 days!

Alberts eyes widened and he threw his phone on the bed. "2 days is like, short, right?" Albert asked himself looking in his closet. He took out a bunch of clothes, he pulled the luggage from in the corner of the closet. "How do you open this thing?" Albert struggled figuring out how to open it, he pressed a black button and the shiny grey top popped open in front of his face, almost causing a injury.

He threw some of his clothes in the suit case, he didnt fold them or anything. It was really unneat.

He sat the suitcase beside his bed to remind him. "I need breakfast now, but it's gonna be absolute garbage, knowing that I'm a bad cook." Albert frowned and walked to the kitchen. He pulled out a pan, eggs, and bacon.

He cracked one egg above the pan, another, and then the last one. The he gently tore a piece of bacon out from the packet, and placed it beside the egg. "Ok uh, what now. Crap." Albert made a duck face and scratched his head in confusion.

"Oh right, I gotta wait for it to like cook," Albert figured it out, he made a proud smile.

The eggs and bacon started to slowly cook. The bacon turned from raw to a crispy texture. Albert walked back in the kitchen and check on the pan. He flipped the egg to the white side. Then patted down the bacon.

After a few minutes, he had made his delightful breakfast. He slowly took a bite out of the food, surprisingly to him it was good! "I am a good cook!" Albert smiled enjoying his meal. He ate all of his breakfast and slid the plate into the sink, it was almost full. He walked back up to his room, remembering he needs his phone. He grabbed the phone off his bed and went back down stairs.

"Hm, I should text Denis!" Albert said with a small warm smile. The chocolate haired boy ran to the couch and sat in a criss cross pose. He opened the app to messages and clicked on Denis's contact.

A: HI DENIS!!!

Bubbles started to appear, but then disappeared.

D: Hi albertt :)

A: Good morning sleeping beauty, I got news for you.. >:)

D: Oh? What's that?

A: Me, I, actually made a good breakfast, it was amazing, I wish you could've tried it!!!

D: You suree? The food was probably burnt 😒

A: EXCUSE ME?! IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE AND REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Albert and Denis talked for almost the whole morning, flirting, jokingly arguing, random conversations and ect. Albert had butterflies form in his stomach from the complaints Denis gave him. It made him feel warm inside.

The sunset started to become a bright orange color, shining the room Albert was in. The horizon was beautiful. Denis told Albert he had to go, which made Albert sad. He loved talking to Denis.

"I'm BORED NOW." Albert yelled to himself. It was lonely living alone. He didn't have anything to do, only play games, watch TV and other stuff. He slouched on the couch and grabbed the remote, he turned on YouTube and started to watch random stuff.

Hours Later

Albert was watching (insert show name) for almost the whole day. He eventually got bored. Suddenly the ringtone to his phone went off. He got startled and picked it up, it was Denis!

"Hey Denis, what's up?" Albert said smiling through the phone. "I'm not feeling the best right now, my hearts beating fast and I'm anxious." Denis mumbled through the phone, he had a sad tone to his voice. Alberts smile turned into a worried expression. "Aww, do you know what caused this?" Albert asked, sadness and worry filled his voice. "Not really no." Denis answered. "Have you spoke to the others?" "Uhm, no, you're the first person I thought of." Denis said.

Albert got comfortable on the couch. "It's gonna be alright, just sit in a comfortable spot." Albert said in a soothing voice. Denis's breathing began to slow down, he calmed down and sat in between the pillows of his bed. "Think of positive things, close your eyes, and breath, don't worry." Albert instructed calmly. Denis started to grow a small smile across his face. He thought of him in a field of beautiful flowers, with Albert. Sitting by his side.

"I'm here whenever you need me." Albert smiled. Denis started to feel comfortable, his heart went back to his normal pace, he started to escape from the anxiousness.

The words. "I'm here whenever you need me." Made Denis smiled wider. "Thanks Albert, your a big help." Denis said. "You're welcome, just call me when you need me, I'm here for you."

♥︎