Chap. 6 - Aww Look! ♡

Denis stopped the car in front of his garage. Albert was asleep in the passenger seat, so Denis decided to improvise. "Wake up boo." Denis smiled shaking his shoulder. Albert groaned and slowly opened his eyes, he sat up in his seat and looked around. "We're already here?" Albert asked rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, now come on!" Denis smiled and opened the door to the car. Albert opened the back seat door and grabbed his suit case. "The others might be sleeping, so stay quiet." Denis informed Albert. They walked up to the door, Denis slowly opened it, 4 people were sleeping in the living room. Albert made a small tired chuckle. "Kids, I'm home!" Denis yelled, everyone got startled and looked where Denis and Albert were. "OMG ALBERT!" Kaden hopped off the recliner and went to hug him. "Hi Kaden!" Albert smiled.

Everyone greeted and gave Albert a warm hug. "I think I'ma go to bed.." Laugh said tiredly. He went upstairs to his bedroom. Kaden, Dani, and Jake followed him. Albert and Denis stayed downstairs. Albert stretched out his arms, making his shirt sway up a little bit. "I'm exhausted." Denis groaned, he headed toward the kitchen for a drink. Albert followed behind. "I forgot how cool your house was," Albert smiled pressing the buttons on his fridge. "Thanks." Denis exclaimed. Albert grabbed a glass of water and walked back to the living area. He sat down on the couch in front of the TV, Denis followed his steps.

"Tomorrow the others are leaving.." Denis frowned looking at the TV "Aw man." Albert frowned as well. The sun went down, it was night time now. Albert made a loud yawn, that startled Denis. "There's a guest room upstairs if you wann-" Denis got cut off by Albert falling onto his lap. His face turned red, he smiled. "Albert I'm not a pillow." Denis attempted to get him off his lap. The sleepy Albert refused to get up, he was attached to Denis. Literally. Denis tried to push him off, but he gave up in defeat. Albert put his legs on the couch, trying to get comfortable. He wrapped his arms around Denis's waist.

The birds started chirping, the sun slowly risen. Alarm clocks went off, but got quickly turned off. "I realized it's our last day!" Kaden frowned slipping a blue shirt with a flower design on.

Dani and Kaden walked down the stairs, greeted to two sleeping boys. "O.m.g. Kaden look!" Dani whispered in aw. "Aww, that's so cute." Kaden replied, he pulled out his phone and took a picture. They both awed. Laugh and Jake walked down the stairs talking about something. "Shhh, look!" Dani pointed at the couch. They all smiled and walked into the kitchen. Albert started wake up, he looked up at the ceiling, then at Denis. He widened his eyes and sat up out of his lap. He blood rushed up to his cheeks, making them red. "Hunny wake upp." Albert joked shaking Denis. "5 more minutes." He answered, Albert rolled his eyes and stood up stretching.

"Albert Kaden took a picture of you and Denis!" Dani snitched and ran away with her eggs and bacon. "WHAT NO I DIDN'T!" Kaden lied, Albert looked confused. "What's she talkin about?" Albert asked, he forgot already. Wow. "Me and Dani came down stairs, and we saw you and Denis sleeping together, look." Kaden held up his phone with the picture pulled of Albert on Denis's lap. Alberts eyes widened. "Don't post that anywhere or I'll mail you a pipe bomb." Albert joked laughing. Kaden snickered and grabbed his plate of food. "Good Morning Albertt." Jake poked at him.

It was early morning, everyone except Denis and Albert had to pack up. "Man, I'ma miss you guys." Kaden frowned. "Don't worry, we can still call and stuff." Dani replied, they all hugged each other. "Bye guys! Miss you!" Albert waved at the front door. They all waved back, Kaden blew a kiss. Denis laughed, Albert did too. "Well, shouldn't you get packed?" Denis asked Albert solemnly. Albert poked his head up "Of course not silly, I just got here!" Albert smiled widely, looking into Denis's eyes. "Thank god." Denis whispered in relief.