Daddies Girls 2

Omniscient POV

Time y/n caught up to her they were in the garage girl had her Crocs on and car keys ready to go

"Bey come on you can't cry over something dumb like this"

"Well it's not dumb to me why can't you just do this for me all you ever do is whine like a child about him have you ever stop and thought that maybe oh I don't know try asking me how I feel all you do is be selfish it's not about you alone anymore it's about our child"

"I never said it was about me, how am I selfish for not wanting my daughter around the attention seeker the man is always seeking validation for everything he does and don't forget he's the one that revealed our marriage to the whole world but you know what I did, I kept my mouth closed, cause I was thinking about you, I was thinking to myself that even if I didn't want my face to be everywhere I might as go along with it because it's something you wanted to do and I love you"

"I didn't ask you to!" She raised her voice

It was to late to take back what she had said she knew it by the look on her husband's face he nodded

"That's fine,..I love me enough for the both of us thanks for calling John in close the gates on your way out be safe"

"Baby wait I didn't mean it like that"

roles now reversed she tried to wipe the tears from her eye's and the upcoming one's while speed walking after him as fast as her legs can take her

"Y/n wait please stop"

"Go wherever you were about to run off to me and my daughter will be just fine here at least I know she actually love's me without questioning herself about it"

He knew that his wife was just speaking out of anger but it still struck a nerve in him

From his point she was listening to everything her father had told her which had her second guessing a lot of things but he didn't think she would question the love they had she knew it bother him whenever people say he married her for her status he made it known to her that that's not why he married her in the first place

"I do love you I didn't mean to say that out loud"

"If you really didn't that wouldn't even be a thought in your head at all bey but it's fine"

"No it's not"

"You know I came all the way out here so we can be together but now your making me feel like I should have stayed at home, what happened to wanting a happy home to raise our child?"

"We are happy"

"Are we? What are we doing now this isn't healthy for us this is what they want and your giving into it"

"Can we just let this go"

"I'm cool with that, you hungry?"

___