Daddies Girls 3

"hey mama" I greeted walking into the crowded house

"it's be a while since I've seen you around"

"I'm a busy person"

"so I've heard my daughter in-law always have time to pick my calls though" she gave me that glance

"what she tell you now"

"not that it's my business but she said you banned her from visiting Matthew? but I know I didn't raise you to be controlling like that your father's genes are showing"

"Mama..

"I'm just saying baby, that girl has rights"

"I ain't ban her from doing anything all I asked is that she keep my child away from that father of hers"

"the child you both created?"

"Who's side are you on"

"there's no sides in marriage baby but the wife is always right"

"yeah imma head out"

"sit your ass back down child I'm speaking"

"you always tryna school me when bey and I disagree on something"

"because your father and I been there before and as you know the saying happy wife happy life"

"what about me?"

"if you want to stay happy in your marriage I'd say let the man meet his grandchild you know beyonce has a soft spot for her father she's gonna want him around"

"he doesn't like me I think ya'll are just jumping over that he makes it clear as day"

"he's protective of his daughter and so are you I think the both of you just have to much of an ego to admit it"

"stop trying to be a therapist this has nothing to do with ego's"

"okay fine so why guilt trip her then"

"did she even tell you the whole story"

"sure did even when you starred talking like your daddy so I say it again why guilt trip her knowing she's struggling to connect with the child and attend to your needs"

"I- well I didn't think of it that way" I scratched my head

"your daddy didn't think either" she hummed "go ahead up outta my house I have lunch with Tina and the girls soon I need to be getting ready"

"you just keep on shading your husband like you not gonna be laid up with him tonight"

"stay out of grown folk business"

"I am grown.." I stopped talking when she looked back at me "sorry mama I'll get going"

"buy my daughter some nobu she's been in a mood since you left the house"

"you think now it would be a great time to say that"

"I told her you was over here your welcome I should've said you was at that girls house but I like bey to much for that"

"you would mistakenly feed into her crazy"

"let me tell her you called her crazy go home and get your ass beat"

"I'm your child"

"she gave me my grandchild"

"I see how it is"

_

entering the front door I was met with nothing but silence I placed to food in the kitchen before heading upstairs

bey!" I swear this house isn't that big

the respond I got was silence

Amora's room was empty which led me to our room the bed was made

"I fail to believe she left the house in a bad mood"

I took a shower and settled in the kitchen listen the the distant sound coming from the studio room

strolling to the end of the hall I peeked inside seeing the two on a bean bag

"is she being nice to you today"

"I think she likes some of my hobbies were bonding"

"I'm glad"

"did you get my message?"

"yes ma'am your nobu is in the kitchen"

"i said wings but that works thank you baby" my mother has to be my biggest hater

"mom said you wanted nobu"

"you believed that"

"I wouldn't have if you'd unblock me"

"I already did snitch"

"I'm a snitch?"

"yesss cause how you gonna tell my mama about me"

"how you gonna tell mine about me?"

"she said you called me crazy and I should've torn you up soon as you get here but I'm self aware unlike some people"

"whatever you and your therapist bestie can run all that mouth until ya'll need a tire changed"

"my daddy taught me how to change a tire but why would I when I have a husband to do so" she spoke it like it made all the sense in the world

"can I have my baby back"

"no come lay with us mora sent in her vocals my baby got some pipes on her"

"starting them young"

"well if she wanna be crying all day she gotta put it to use" she grinned "besides I think she got the memo cause she stopped crying when she got the mic"

"I love you Beyonce and all your personalities"

"we love you to daddy" she smiled at me

the same look that got her pregnant in the first place