Stylist choice

It was the day Enhypen was to perform in front of so many people. It's been a few weeks since the last time they had a concert with these scales.

The number of fans shaking their lightstick along the rhythm of Fever was insane and overwhelming. The synchronization was something they never thought they would get to experience.

Every staff member, stylist, and security personnel crew were in their position waiting for the idols to get ready so they could start working.

At the time they arrived, all of them went with a different stylist to gain time. Sunoo's the first one to get his makeup done.

- "Noona every time you do my makeup I love how it looks. Especially the eyeshadow palette you chose this time. You're a genius!"

- "It only works because you're beautiful Sunie. Your eye color contrasts so well with the makeup. I wish I looked as good as you do"-

- "Don't even start, you look as beautiful even more than I do."-

- "You're just too nice Sunie. Don't let anyone change the way you are sweetheart."-

-Noona you're amazing! I'll never let bad feedback change the way I think or act. That's for sure! Thanks, Noona."-

It was Heeseung's turn. Who started playing and texting his non-idols friends, updating them on his idol life.

Junwon and Jake were currently getting their outfits checked. Making sure everything was good and ready to perform.

Sunghoon and Jay were playing around, the first one teasing the other with a funny face picture he took in their dorm while the other was sleeping.

- "Sunhoon-ah you better delete those pictures if you don't want me to post a picture like those on your birthday." Threatened Jay.

- "Jay-shi I got more pictures than you do of me. Do it and I'll post one picture every day till your birthday."- Smirked Sunghoon playfully.

Jay just groaned and punches Sunghoon lightly.

The last member, Niki, was standing in front of the mirror going through the steps for the dance move of fever. A frown permanent on his face on pure concentration.

Everything was moving smoothly. There were 10 minutes left for them to get in position on the platform and get everything checked.

Sunoo's the last one to get dressed even though he was the first one to finish his makeup and hair.
He didn't quite like the way the shirt looked on him. It was way too big for his body, even though he loves oversized clothes. The pants were already baggy on him, making the outfit less captivating. So he suggested changing the pant to a tighter one. The stylist wasn't fond of the idea of changing the pants. They looked good on him. It accentuated his hourglass body shape soo well.

So she suggested changing the shirt. She along with another stylist looked around for a new one. Helpless when they couldn't find one to match his pants. In the end, they decided to make some changes to the original one. Cutting it a little for the belt to show its design.
Grabbing a pair of scissors cutting about five fingers up the end.

Not being aware of how much they've cut. Thinking it was the perfect length to show the belt.

Sunoo waited patiently for the shirt to be done.

When he wore it and looked in the mirror it was perfect, it showed the beautiful design of the belt and the pants. Not thinking about checking the length.

The staff rushed them to get into position.

3 minutes for them to start the concert

Sunoo got into position while receiving glances from the rest. Not knowing why.

The concert has officially started.