You're making it difficult

Sunoo's looking at Niki confused. What did he promise and more importantly why can't he remember anything about this, oh so-called promise? Niki said it was mid I-land. Now he feels kind of guilty for not remembering.

-"It was when we finished performing with the grounders. To be more specific after the famous 'Umbrella Walk'. We got inside and hugged, the feeling still raw in our veins. Just standing there with Sunoo Hyung, I couldn't see myself without him in my future. It's when I realized I developed feelings for him."-

Sunoo stood there frozen. The memories coming back like a bucket of cold water.

He remembers now. He couldn't stop the growing smile appearing on his face.

How could I have forgotten something so significant? I need to apologize to Niki after this.

-"Yeah, I can remember now. You were so cute back then Niki-ya unlike now. You have changed."- No malice in his voice, just a teasing grin.

-"Oh, shut up Hyung. I remember you being so red when I confessed. You were a blushing mess. You couldn't even form a proper sentence."- Ni-ki tried to hide the laugh blooming in his throat making a weird cough noise.

-"For god sake Niki, of course I was a mess back then. It was my first ever confession, beside I did bad in our performance and got on the ground as well, to top it up you confessed to me, my emotions ware all over the place."-

-"Yeah, I do remember that day. But you told me we were too young to think about relationships. That we needed to focus on the matter at hand, debuting. You also promised me, we would give each other a chance when we were both older enough to date. And I'm turning 18 in a few days."-

-"That was back then Ni-ki-ya. He's now in a soon to be stable relationship with us."- Jay stopped Niki from saying anything else.

Jungwon didn't know who to side up with. First of all, Niki's the maknae he cherished the most. After all it's not like he has any other dongsaeng to take care off anyways. The thing is, he kind of knew about this promise since a long time ago. When we debuted, Niki used to tell him about Sunoo, about the promise and how they would make the perfect couple in the future, how he would be the first one to get a lover before anyone else in the group.

Jungwon felt bad, after all he knew about the youngest feeling, still didnt stop himself from falling for Sunoo Hyung. But how could he when Sunoo's is hard no to fall for.

So he did what he thought to be the right thing. He was their leader but also their friends.

-"That's enough Jay Hyung, Ni-ki-ya. The only person who has a say in this is Sunoo Hyung. We can't do anything to change the fact we aren't officially dating him. A boomer to be honest."- A little sad pout forming on his lips.

-"Guys, can we please be serious. Ain't no way you all have feelings for me. That's impossible. Maybe it's just infatuation, platonic even."- There was just no way all of them liked him. He didn't feel like someone who could make five grown ass men fall for him. What was there even to fall for... He's short, he doesn't have the best body shape like Sunghoon, Jake, Jay. He wasn't as handsome as all of them. He was more on the slander type of shape. The only remarkable thing about himself is the color of his eyes. Nothing else. There's nothing special about him.

-"Baby, I don't know them but I can talk for myself. I know, what I feel about you is more than just infatuation. I want to be able to kiss the sad pout that forms on your lips whenever you feel down or when something doesn't go your way. Want to be the reason you smile. Want to hold your hand and kiss it whenever I want to. My feelings are completely romantic. I don't want to admire you from afar I want to be there by your side admiring and walking this path of being an idol together. I feel like dying when I see you and can't get to kiss you. All these months without talking or faking no interest is killing me to the core. You have no idea how hard it was."- Heeseung fell his eyes sting, from the unshaded tears. He was willing to do everything to get his first love back.

-"I know we did bad back then. What we did to you is messed up. But we truly love you Sunoo-ya. We will do everything to gain your forgiveness, no matter what it takes."- Sunghoon added. -"I love you. Romantic feelings indeed."- he needed to say it again if his baby didn't hear him the first time. He wasn't ashame to say what he truly feels.

-"But... Why?... I don't get it. I'm nothing special. What's there for you to love?... All of you... I don't understand what you see in me to make you like me. -Sunoo felt like crying.

-"That's not the question Sunshine. The real question is what's there for us to not love. You're not perfect but damn that makes you even more loveable. You're voice like honey melts everyone. Your eyes, fuck... Your eyes are so goddam beautiful and enchanting. The wa-"-Jake got cut form continuing by Jay.

-"The way you talk, that soft tone that makes me delirious. How it can go high when you feel pleasure. You don't understand what your voice does to us. Your body... God. Your body needs to be worshipped."- Jay eyes turned a bet black just by picturing Sunoo's body.

-"Your legs. Damn... Your thighs. I can't stop thinking about the time you let me fuck your tights. I have never orgasmed as hard as I did that day. Can't forget how your body tremble in my arms, how my dick left a print in them. Fuck I still jerk off to that memory till this day."- Jungwon added, his pants feeling too tight on him.

Sunoo felt his face turn from endearment by Heeseung Hyung and Sunghoon Hyung words to purely embarrassment for Jay Hyung and Jungwonie's.

-" Oh..my.. god.. guys. I can't believe you said that just now."- The redness going to his neck and ears."- We.. we were having a soft moment."- He bumped his head to the table to hide his face.

The rest of the members were stunned by the sudden change. Bewilderment in every single pair of eyes. Ni-ki blush making an appearance.

Jake who was petty for being cut off a few minutes ago. Stilled in his chair. His mouth wide open in shock. His mind going wild into picturing Sunoo in the way Jay and Jungwon just described. Holy shit, he wanted to see it now. There's nothing else in his mind, just Sunoo and thighs.

Heeseung and Sunghoon weren't doing better, they were feeling hot in their body. That only fuels to their wild fantasies they already had for the younger.

-"Shoot, sorry baby. We let ourselves be carried away. We better discuss this in the morning when we are more relaxed. After practice we can talk more. The food is already cold tho. Do you want me to heat them up again?"- Jay apologize trying to change the topic. But that wasn't the only reason to make them all go to bed after all.

Jungwon looked at Jay confused but then he remembered. The promise they did inside the ban. He flushed completely. Standing up, already grabbing Sunoo's hand pulling him toward their shared room.

He thanks the company to move them to a bigger apartment. Now he and Sunoo were roommates, making everything easier. Jay and Jake still shares a room. Ni-ki and Sunghoon were okay with being roommates, obviously not without Ni-ki whining because he didn't get Sunoo to be with him. And Heeseung got a room for himself like he did before.

-"I'm still hungry tho..."-Jake whines.

-"Me too"- Heeseung groans

-"Let's make some ramen with can put some of the chicken and tteokbokki in it."- comment Jake.

-"Okay. Perfect. But we are going to sleep. Sunoo need some well rest after all."- Jungwon smirked towards Sunoo.

Sunoo looked between Jay and Jungwon. -"Why do I feel like I'm in danger. Like you want to eat me alive."- A nervous chuckle left his mouth.

-"Oh baby, because you are, love. Time to make that promise real, don't you think?"- Jay smiled at him

-"Promise?... What promise?"- then he realizes. -"The... The hyungs, Ni-ki is still awake. Are we really doing this now?"- Sunoo blushed but couldn't help the litte excitement in his tone.

-"It's okay love. You just need to be quiet. If you don't. Punishment would be needed. Also we have practice tomorrow so better behave if you don't want us to go rough on you."Jungwon smiled at him so sweetly it made his body shiver in delight.

-"I'll do my best Hyungs."- He knew the honorific would make Jungwon go crazy.

-"Fucking hell, love. I'm gonna eat you out so good. You'll be begging me to let you cum." Jungwon growled.