Shying away from the stare

-"YANG JUNGWON, LEE HEESEUNG, PARK JONGSEONG, SIM JAEYOON, PARK SUNGHOON, KIM SUNOO, NI-KI, ENHYPEN"-

All you could hear was the fanchant being screamed at the top of their lungs. Piercing through the earpiece. The cheering made them overwhelmed with love.

They were standing in the middle of the stage, ready to perform.

The music began, their bodies moving along the song with the only thought in their mind. "LET'S KILL THIS"

Throughout the performance, they interact and play with their fans.

Sunoo's looking at everyone, trying to make eye contact with every single one of them. Not wanting to leave anyone out.

All the members went down the stage as they'd planned before. Barricades separate them from the fans along with the security guards. They were able to walk by their sides without a problem.

While walking by the left side of the crowd Sunoo noticed a handsome boy dressed in a peach costume, the same one he used in the Chamber 5 video they shoot back on their debut days, smiling and shouting his name like a mantra.

-"SUNOO! SUNOO! HERE. PLEASE SUNOO. I LOVE YOU!!!"

Is everything Sunoo could make out from the loud cheering.

Walking toward the guy, smiling and giggling, giving heart fingers and big heart signals on the way.

He stops in front of him.

-"You nailed it. The costume is on point. You look even better than I did on it."

The poor guy couldn't believe Sunoo was able to hear him. A shocked expression adorned his handsome features.

-"I would never look as good as you did Sunoo!! You're way more beautiful."

He felt his cheeks warmer. The shyness taking over himself. Fighting the urge to cover his face.

He was used to receiving compliments, being called pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful were the main words to describe him.
But something about hearing it from this guy makes him feel like a teenage girl when the guy they like calls them pretty.

- "You know how to make a guy blush, uh." Taking advantage of the moment I winked at him with a pout on my lips. Knowing it was everyone's weakness.

I couldn't stop myself from looking at him steadily. He looks like he spends more time in the gym than anywhere else. Manly features, with big doe eyes and a beautiful smile. The dimples adorning his cheeks made him look more handsome than cute surprisingly.

So tall he's probably the same height as Ni-ki or even a few centimeters taller.

He's a goner for tall guys. They can make him feel secure somehow, besides they make a good blanket while cuddling.

-"I CAN MAKE YOU BLUSH EVEN HARDER IF YOU LET ME SUNOO-AH" Screamed a fan beside the fanboy.

I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. Just when I was about to turn around I heard Sunghoon hyung voice.

-" We need to keep moving Sunoo-ya"

Nodding I gave the rest of the fans a big heart ready to go to the next section when I felt it. A hand grabbed my arm carefully to not makes it hurt but with enough pressure to make it noticeable.

-"Please Sunoo, accept this. This is for you."-

I looked at what was handed to me with curiosity.

When I saw a white little piece of paper with what seemed to be written in red.

I was about to take it and read it but a hand showed out of nowhere and took it before I could make it.

It was no other but Sunghoon hyung who seemed to be there for a while maybe waiting for him to move.

-"Sunghoon hyung. What's wrong?"-

Sunghoong made a face when he saw what was written on the paper.

In big red ink.

*For the prettiest guy I have ever seen. Please have my number and feel free to text me whenever you want. ¡I love you pretty boy!*
--+82-583-XXXX-XXX--

Sunghoon looks at the guy up and down trying so hard to not show what he was feeling right there. He knows he has eyes on him.

For god sake, he doesn't understand why he is feeling like punching this guy's face. Instead, he gave a forced half-smile.

-"I'll give it to him at the end of the concert. We can't accept letters from the fans. Security staff words. Sorry man.-" Hiding it inside his back pocket, gently pushing Sunoo to keep walking.

Sunoo stopped and smiled at the guy.

-" I'll make sure to read it." -I winked at him and he swears he heard Sunghoon Hyung growl. But he must have heard it wrong.

Going back to the stage Sunghoon's beside him wherever he goes. Always taking the stuff his fans gave him. What was confusing him the most was, it always happened when it was a guy giving him stuff.

Sunoo took it upon himself to confront Sunghoon when they had to get ready for the next song.

-" Why are you following me around hyung? And why are you taking the things the fans are giving me?"-

-"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not following you Sunoo-ya. I just happen to go the same way as you."- Sunhoon played innocence.

-"You're lying, the stage is pretty big for you to be on my side whenever I'm close to a fan. Talking about fans, where is the paper you took from the boy that was for me?"- I questioned.

Sunghoon made a face. - "I don't know i think i lost it when i was jumping. It probably fall out from my pocket."-

Sunoo couldn't believe this. Why was Sunghoon acting like that.

-" You should check again hyung. Those jeans are too tight for something to fall from-"- The staff interrupted him.

-" 3 minutes. Let's go."-

-"We are talking about this on the way home."- Sunoo glared at his hyung and followed the staff.

The rest of the members looked at Sunhoon with a confused expression.

-" I'll tell you guys later."- A frown adorned his handsome face.